Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there was a Boxing Hall Of Shame, who would be in it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will break the mold I guess...flame away

Shane Mosley--Steroid abuser for how long? Who knows...goes back to Oscar and maybe more. Utilizing steroids it can be construed to build up his career up and also establishing himself as a balls to the wall fighter. Had a great fight against Cotto, perhaps giving his last great performance in a losing effort...became fully shot against Mayorga. Had one last hurrah against what looked like weight drained and distracted Margarito. All was good, got an ass whupping against Mayweather where he was worn out by the time he finished his ring walk...stunk up the joint against Mora...and destroying his image as a balls to the wall fighter by refusing to fight Pac and opted instead to beg for mercy at every interval by tapping gloves. Shamed himself and his fans.

Antonio Margarito/Luis Resto--Plaster/No padding is nigh unforgivable. No mold breaking here

Felix Trinidad (2001-2008)--He tucked his tail and ran from the game in this period, still his prime I believe (2001-2003ish) robbing fanhood of more exciting fights. He got an ass-whupping from Hop and left the game, took a quick payday in PR if I remember correctly then went away. Came back to beat up on Mayorga, got another ass whupping and left again, to come back and go down unceremoniously to RJJ looking like a balloon at Light Heavy. His dedication, and maybe seemingly weak stomach to losing robbed the fans or more greatness.

RJJ Jnr/Holyfield/Toney--they continue to shame themselves by not letting the fans warmly embrace their careers as they were and remember them for what they did in their glory years. They fight on, further devaluing themselves, their history and the love that fans have bestowed upon them. They continue to fight and get subsequently beaten up by inferior fighters who, with all things being equal, would never be sanctioned to share the ring with them. Please stop.

Comment

Any and every Heavyweight who participated in the pre-Deontay Wilder post-Lennox Lewis era.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        amir khan:
        Cuz of his female chin
        fixed..........

Comment

floyd jr defintely would be the GOAT hall of shamer...

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
            I'm bedazzled by the girl in your sig. Who is she???
            Alina Pok****va, that won't tell you anything though) she is from my class(school), my 1st gf. and now she is go-go dancing and work for club ads. come to Odessa mate, a lot of girls hot here

Comment

Oliver McCall..... Idk wtf that **** was in the 2nd Lewis fight.... Zab Judah you can look at his incident report and take ur pick

Comment

chavez jr
                camacho jr

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                  Manny Pacquiao

for not making the biggest fight in history.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    Amir got knocked out by a big, dark, Colombian assassin.

Kirkland got knocked out by an Asian Ex-boyband member.
                    once you go dark...

Comment

David Haye at the top of the list. The 'toemaker' not only flops around the ring, but also acknowledges to having sex with men.

Shame Mosley is up there. For his performances vs Pacquiao, Mora, and the PEDs vs Oscar.

Margarito---obvious.

Gollata was a strange one. The roids. The busting of Riddick's balls. Knockouts and quitting in the ring. Looking to fight past his prime.

Those are my four.

Comment

Working...
                      X