Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Manny Pacquiao interview - Calls Floyd his 'friend'..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
    But buddy is just fine. lol.
    Ellerbe wouldn't like that..

Comment

i knew it.

they were friends all along.

now back to peds/ost...

Comment

He is afraid of PBF!!!!!!!! He is kissing FLOYDS ass so that FLOYD will wont beat him up when they come face to face, he is afraid of MAYWEATHER!!!!

PAC is a p*ssy!!!!!!

Comment

I HATE you MANNY IF I ever see you Im gonna BEAT YOUR ASS!

Comment

Originally posted by DАVE View Post

Comment

Originally posted by DАVE View Post
              haha i bet you cant even fight

Comment

SSM will bea tough opponent he seems really up for it. And no sign of punch drunkness which is a good sign his body will do what his mind requests, or mind will give good instructions to his body. When Ali didnt talk as well, he couldnt do it as well.
                But good pac still thinks he can improve.

But Pac is winning the mind games, while floyd posts Pacs losses on his facebook or whatever, Pac calls Floyd his friend in return.
                Last edited by hugh grant; 02-14-2011, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  SSM will bea tough opponent he seems really up for it. And no sign of punch drunkness which is a good sign his body will do what his mind requests, or mind will give good instructions to his body. When Ali didnt talk as well, he couldnt do it as well.
                  But good pac still thinks he can improve.

But Pac is winning the mind games, while floyd posts Pacs losses on his facebook or whatever, Pac calls Floyd his friend in return.
                  You have to remember that mind games are essentially subjective. You can say that Manny is winning the PR battles but if Floyd is as narcissistic people claim he will truly see this as a victory.

Comment

^Manny taking a page out of Homer Simpson's book. His new entrance theme.

Comment

floyd seems to be acting out and falling to pieces since not fighting pac still.

and pac smiles,calls him his friend,prays he gets free so they can fight!.

floyd must hate it,lol.

this fights not been made off of the best form from mosley,and not the best timing.but mosley has more danger than marquez bloated and berto unproven come to bring.

shane can knock anyone out,and if pac doesnt get safe with his defense,he could lose.

i see a techincal fight early from pac,then he lets go some more later on,with shane having small burst of success,but manny dominates and takes it late on,possibly by tko,way off someone stopping the fight.

hope mosley does himself justice,and continues to fight,hopefully knocking berto out,and maybe fighting williams and martinez.

i hope pac can fight floyd next,if floyds available,or fight marquez.

no one else bar those 2 are worth fighting.

berto has no experience,hes so unproven.

the light welters cant beat manny,alexander already exposed as over rated.

Comment

Working...
                      X