No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Eyes Rios if No Pacquiao or Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Eyes Rios if No Pacquiao or Marquez

WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley is tentatively scheduled to return to the ring on February 9th against an opponent to be determined in a fight televised by HBO. His ultimate goal is to secure a rematch against Manny Pacquiao or face Juan Manuel Marquez who knocked Pacquiao on Saturday in Las Vegas. [Click Here To Read More]

man, rios better cut the bull**** and take up bradley's challenge or he loses BIG points

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
      man, rios better cut the bull**** and take up bradley's challenge or he loses BIG points
      And when has Rios EVER ducked a challenge??!! Make the fight happen bob! somebody's O has got to GO!

Comment

I like Rios and Bradley. good test for both fighters at 140. But Bradley is a better boxer. Both of them being Top Rank (and we know what a douche Arum is) it could definitely happen.

Comment

Rios just moved up to 140 and now people want him to move up to 147 for Bradley who is very hard to look good against...No way I would do that if I was Rios, but there aren't many options out there at TR it appears. Rios should be facing Garcia or Matthysse but we know neither will ever happen..

Comment

Wait I thought Roach said Timmy was fighting Mayweather.

Comment

Bradley would pick Rios apart...Rios needs 2 b smart, stay@ '40, he he's got pleanty of opps there...

Comment

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
                I like Rios and Bradley. good test for both fighters at 140. But Bradley is a better boxer. Both of them being Top Rank (and we know what a douche Arum is) it could definitely happen.
                please explain to me how in any way, shape, or form, is this a test for bradley lol. unless of course you mean, a pHD graduate taking a 2nd grade math quiz, then yea I agree...

Comment

Bradley will box circles around Rios

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    please explain to me how in any way, shape, or form, is this a test for bradley lol. unless of course you mean, a pHD graduate taking a 2nd grade math quiz, then yea I agree...
                    Rios can take a punch. And would walk Bradley down. Bradley would have to stay on his boxing P's and Q's cause he wouldn't want to just trade with him. Bradley definitely would win though

Comment

Working...
                    X