No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute: I Want My Revenge Against Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute: I Want My Revenge Against Carl Froch

Former champion Lucian Bute wants his revenge against IBF king Carl Froch. In May of this year, Froch destroyed Bute in five rounds. Bute had a rematch clause and plans to use it. He wants to face Froch in either March or April of this year.

Bute claims that Froch's promoter, Eddie Hearn, is trying to discourage him from the rematch.

"I told my promoter, Jean Bedard, I want to fight against Froch. We have a solid rematch clause. Froch will come to Montreal, either in March or April. It is a matter of marketing. [Hearn] protects his champion and he sends me little arrows to distract and discourage me, but I know what I want," Bute said. [Click Here To Read More]

when bute sees froch in the opposite corner he is gonna feel the fear and hesitation but unlike grachev he isnt going to have the luxury of 12 rounds to overcome it. Froch will be on him like a rash from the first bell and it'll be a faster stoppage than before.
    froch is within his rights looking for a rematch vs kessler which was a hairs breadth decision and even against ward where froch claims he was not focused and jaded.
    bute got his turds rearranged and really should just fight b levels from now on

Comment

Have to give him credit for wanting the rematch even though I see the same outcome as the first fight.

Comment

Credit to him for coming out and saying this. I believe he means it as well. I would never hate on him if the rematch didn't happen, because he needs to focus on his own career. If he takes on Froch again, he will be done. I don't think he should take it - and if I was his promoter I would never agree to it. But let's see. I also think he was a bit drained in the fight - he looks like LHW. Not good.

Comment

Please make it happen asap, i hope odds are good, i will bet a lot of money on Bute. It will be fun to watch all this delusional Froch fans crying after the fight lmao

Comment

i really respect bute now,he put his undefeated record on the line as well as jeopardizing his fan base by taking on froch he lost but he hasn't giving up.

Comment

And I want a pony for Christmas too but so far I'm 0-43 against Santa

Comment

BUTE was undeafeted and went to ENGLAND to fight FROCH so he deserves his rematch clause...FACT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eddiefutch View Post
                  And I want a pony for Christmas too but so far I'm 0-43 against Santa
                  Sounds like you're 43-0 when it comes to being a *** tho... Pony for xmas, jeeeeeez that's gay chat right there!

Froch will destroy Bute, this is a waste of everyone's time.

Comment

Bute should have another tune-up fight before the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X