No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: IMP Wins Purse Bid For Mendez-Barthelemy Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: IMP Wins Purse Bid For Mendez-Barthelemy Rematch

Iron Mike Productions (IMP) won the right to promote the ordered 130 lb. title fight rematch between Argenis Mendez and Rances Barthelemy. The Florida-based promotional company earned the honor during a purse bid hearing held Tuesday afternoon at the International Boxing Federation (IBF) headquarters in New Jersey, submitting a bid of $260,000.

The rematch is due to take place in June, with Showtime likely to televise. [Click Here To Read More]

As long as the fight gets done , it is ok for me .
    Bartelemi will beat this guy again , and that is the most important thing that can happen .

Comment

Bartelemi is coming for a title , another Cuban will be a champ :
      Guillermo " hit and not get hit " rigondeaux , Lara , Gamboa , Richard Abril , Joan Pablo Hernandez , already are .
      Watch out for " el maja Socarras " , Ortiz , dorticos .....
      Wajacones pa la orilla , q llego la maravilla .

Comment

Originally posted by lazaron72 View Post
        Bartelemi is coming for a title , another Cuban will be a champ :
        Guillermo " hit and not get hit " rigondeaux , Lara , Gamboa , Richard Abril , Joan Pablo Hernandez , already are .
        Watch out for " el maja Socarras " , Ortiz , dorticos .....
        Wajacones pa la orilla , q llego la maravilla .
        You are right, and that's why others boxers are closing the opportunities to Cubans. I read that tomorrow Dorticos will fight again. I would like to see his fight because I've never seen him.

Comment

Dang.....IMP put money up for a small level promotion

Comment

Originally posted by racostaa View Post
            You are right, and that's why others boxers are closing the opportunities to Cubans. I read that tomorrow Dorticos will fight again. I would like to see his fight because I've never seen him.
            I have seen him fight . He has a pretty big punch man , hits pretty hard . I saw him training here with " el Tigre " , on you tube , there is his last fight .
            He told me he would place his fight on Friday on the internet .
            Saludos .

Comment

Rances must be fukin FURIOUS makibg 65000 grand after his last fight.

Argenis this is abouy the biggest do-over you will get in boxing, you better take advantage

Comment

le voy al mio otra vez

Comment

Will be a interesting rematch

First fight referee was a total mess. He didn't see the Huge low blow that initiated the first knockdown. After a low blow like that any guy can knock out his opponent. And to follow it up. He didn't know the round had ended and let the guy trow more punches. Into a already injured guy( illegally). To top it off the bell guy ran that bell like he wasn't rdy either, like WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by Wukaos View Post
                    First fight referee was a total mess. He didn't see the Huge low blow that initiated the first knockdown. After a low blow like that any guy can knock out his opponent. And to follow it up. He didn't know the round had ended and let the guy trow more punches. Into a already injured guy( illegally). To top it off the bell guy ran that bell like he wasn't rdy either, like WTF.
                    yadayadaya and he will get ko again...

Comment

Working...
                    X