Marquardt blames hormone replacement theropy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquardt blames hormone replacement theropy

Link

Still ain't hating on Dana for firing him. Your about to main event a card, you know how many people would die to do that? And your too lazy to get your ***** together and get it cleared. He had six weeks, don't really care either he wasn't that much of an exciting fighter.

However, Marquardt-Thales was absolutely SIIICK!

I watched his interview today. It's a bull**** excuse.

He had elevated testosterone levels, refused to name his doctor, lied about how weight cutting affects your test. levels. Then he couldn't produce a proper paper trail. That's because he's perfectly healthy and couldn't produce documents saying he needed HRT. Glad he's gone.

Comment

why do perfectly healthy young men need more testosterone? esp fighters?

Comment

LOL dude pulled a Sonnen.

Comment

lol, I thought so. Either that or std. Thing is, Dana is kinda wrong for firing him and not firing Chael Sonnen who tested positive, knew he cheated, and tried to take a title by cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
            refused to name his doctor, lied about how weight cutting affects your test. levels. .
            I haven't watched the interview but why would he name his doctor? It wouldn't help his case anyway, especially if it's an unlicensed practitioner, which it probably is.

And dramatic changes in weight does effect your bodies hormone levels. Sitting in a sauna speaking from medical standpoint is extremely unhealthy and damaging to your body. Sitting in a 160 degree sauna, you are basically cooking your organs, which include your adrenals, pituitary, pretty much everything.

Fighters may look like physical specimens but they are far from healthy. Plus Testosterone levels start rapidly decline as you age

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
              I haven't watched the interview but why would he name his doctor? It wouldn't help his case anyway, especially if it's an unlicensed practitioner, which it probably is.

And dramatic changes in weight does effect your bodies hormone levels. Sitting in a sauna speaking from medical standpoint is extremely unhealthy and damaging to your body. Sitting in a 160 degree sauna, you are basically cooking your organs, which include your adrenals, pituitary, pretty much everything.

Fighters may look like physical specimens but they are far from healthy. Plus Testosterone levels start rapidly decline as you age
              aaaaaahhhh i see.

Comment

the link doesn't work for me, idk why, but there's this video as well (don't know if it's in the link)

Last edited by chiguy91; 06-30-2011, 03:29 AM.

Comment

You would name your doctor so that your claims could be verified. You wouldn't name your doctor if your claims were BS and you knew you'd be caught out.

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post

Sitting in a sauna is a healthy thing to do actually.

Using a sauna to dehydrate yourself in order to reduce your water weight? Obviously not.

Comment

Working...
                    X