Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok gentlemen, id like a mans point of view......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way that I see it, I don't like it when females I'm seeing inflate social drama. Because it always appeared to me, they completely over-do it.

And that really annoys me.

My logic is..........if you have a problem with someone, you confront them. You either talk it out, make up, come to some terms or you do whatever it was that you feel was just.

I just don't want to hear about a 10 year social battle.....it's so annoying.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

1. what does commitment mean to you?

To just do what we agree upon. I'm as commited to my girl as i'm committed to my word.

2. what does being in a relationship/marriage mean to you?

It's different for everyone but me personally, I just need a woman by my side. Life is so much better with one, I don't give it any more thought than that

3. how do you feel about your woman remaining an individual in your relationship?

Personally, as long as she gives me what i need, when I want it, I don't care what she does.

4. what will you not tolerate in a relationship?

Fakeness. All I want is honesty. No lies whatsoever.

5. what does compromise mean to you?

Letting go of my pride to make her happy, but then again she makes me happy.

6. how do you keep the love alive...in other words, how often do you feel you have to reinforce the feeling to your woman that 'shes the one' or that she is appreciated?

If you have trust in a relationship, you dont have those problems because if there's something she wants to know, she'll ask and she'll know everything you say is true. And you can expect the same from her. It's a hard job to build real trust though. I've only had it with a few girls.

It's an incredible experience.. it's like you're one person, and you exist for each other's happiness.

Comment

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
        alright.what about flirting?what about emotional closeness with someone else? if she was ok with al of that cos you were ok with her having/doing the same...would you remind her she was number one and keep somth very special between you that you gave to noone else???
        Not unless you want your gash cheating. When woman cheat it almost always begins with a emotional affair. If you're married then the two of you should be confiding in eachother not others especially of the opposite sex.

Your questions are too general and if you are actually a female im sure you'll just interpret these responces to fit whatever it is you want to be hearing. If your friends are having problems and you genuinely want a mans point of view then get specific.

Comment

1. what does commitment mean to you?
          A. It means that I agree to restrict myself from taking advantage of all this free sex out here IF you act right.
          2. what does being in a relationship/marriage mean to you?
          A. It means 50/50 on everything, respect, communication, and trust.
          3. how do you feel about your woman remaining an individual in your relationship?
          A. Depends what your definition of the term is.
          4. what will you not tolerate in a relationship?
          A. Lying, cheating, laziness, not following plans, acting like a child, gossiping, disrespect, and physical assault or threats.
          5. what does compromise mean to you?
          A. It means You will have your say and I will have mine. If their is a disagreement on handling a situation then we have to try to accommodate each other. Taking into consideration each others strengths and weaknesses of course.
          6. how do you keep the love alive...in other words, how often do you feel you have to reinforce the feeling to your woman that 'shes the one' or that she is appreciated?
          A. After awhile the white hot passion dies down and you have to have something besides raw passion. A healthy respect and appreciation for your spouse can help. Mutual interest, hobbies and spending time together also helps.

Comment

i have 4 really close girlfriends. and three of them are experiencing their marriages/relationships failing.

i happen to be their ear/shoulder...and dont share with the others what they say. there is a common theme tho, and its upsetting to me.

so, while i have deep knowledge of a womans point of view (and i know all relationships are unique, people are different,etc) i would really like to know a mans point of view...

1. what does commitment mean to you?Being willing to show the world that that's who you want to be with, her and no one else
            2. what does being in a relationship/marriage mean to you?It probably means ahelluva lot more to me than it does to most people
            4. what will you not tolerate in a relationship?Infidelity, lying, cruelty
            5. what does compromise mean to you? Going out of your way
            6. how do you keep the love alive...in other words, how often do you feel you have to reinforce the feeling to your woman that 'shes the one' or that she is appreciated? Every single day

i know its a lot. but im baffled. i dont understand why people who are obviously head over heels with one another...STILL after so many years...let bull**** get in the way. and im equally baffled why people who DONT feel that way about each other are STILL in relationships that arent failing.

sigh

Comment

I'm. Vanillamilkshake.

But you can call me nilla if you wish.

Nice to meet you, sir
              All that work I put into my post and you didn't even respond. Y U DO DAT!?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                All that work I put into my post and you didn't even respond. Y U DO DAT!?

I actually did. I typed out a nice long reply, I love what you said, all of it.

And I'm passing along the info.

But my phone was on low battery, it never went thru

I think I gave you green k tho?

Long replies don't post. Stupid blackberry.

Comment

I actually did. I typed out a nice long reply, I love what you said, all of it.

And I'm passing along the info.

But my phone was on low battery, it never went thru

I think I gave you green k tho?

Long replies don't post. Stupid blackberry.

Lying her a$s off like a typical woman. Don't believe a word Skills. She clearly doesn't appreciate you or the effort you make and takes you for granted. You're clearly better off without her.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
                    Women are a lot like guns, keep one around long enough and you'll want to shoot it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      Lying her a$s off like a typical woman. Don't believe a word Skills. She clearly doesn't appreciate you or the effort you make and takes you for granted. You're clearly better off without her.
                      Haha. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X