No announcement yet.

Who is the ban stick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the ban stick

I think its grand champ,whopever it is you turned a good site lame,you banned legit posters while you let alts run wild ,the sorry ass moderation on this forum is a complete joke,bump all the mods to 21 k no offens brad but this guy was a nobody poster who got bumped up,so why not bump legit posters.

davy jones

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I think its grand champ,whopever it is you turned a good site lame,you banned legit posters while you let alts run wild ,the sorry ass moderation on this forum is a complete joke,bump all the mods to 21 k no offens brad but this guy was a nobody poster who got bumped up,so why not bump legit posters.
      lol so in reality youre crying about your low rep.

while i laugh at your whining, i do think that there should be a reset of everyone's karma except the mods and admins.

have a good day.

Comment

Who got banned now?

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
          Yepp. He covets these e-status symbols deeply.

Not to mention that Mark himself has been and still is as trollish in his forum behaviour as any alt.

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post

while i laugh at your whining, i do think that there should be a reset of everyone's karma except the mods and admins.

have a good day.
            Watch who your speaking to piss ant,or are you just another worthless alt who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Watch who your speaking to piss ant,or are you just another worthless alt who knows.
              call me a piss ant again, see what happens. see what i do to you maggot brain

Comment

And who are you ban stick where did you come from,go ahead ban me like you have most of the good posters,you let stones have 50 alts and you send me some corny ass message,i was easy on you no nationalism,so suddenly its ok to spew islamic hatred but posting god bless america is a bannable offense.this site is on the downgrade kepp fcking it up,without you here i managed 3 years without a ban you show up i get one on spot,what makes you qualified to be a moderator,if you truly are new you do not know any of or the sht that rolls around here.

Comment

Originally posted by s.j. Ii View Post
                  call me a piss ant again, see what happens. See what i do to you maggot brain
                  piss ant piss ant piss ant

iI LIVE IN LAS VEGAS NV 5076 MAPLETREE AVENUE LAS VEGAS NV 89122.BRING IT BIA I WILL BEAT YOU UP IN FRONT OF WHOEVER YOU CHOSE
                  Last edited by MARKBNLV; 11-05-2011, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                    Yepp. He covets these e-status symbols deeply.

Not to mention that Mark himself has been and still is as trollish in his forum behaviour as any alt.
                    Your a coward dude,you cant fight,type away lip ring boy.or come to my town we can tape the beating i put on you,but it will never happen because like most aussies you have no heart,prison colony ******.

Comment

Working...
                    X