No announcement yet.

Someone yell at me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone yell at me

I'm lazy. I've fallen off. I need a swift kick in the ass, this is pathetic.

Basically I used to be serious about my boxing training - I put together a nice little boxing gym in my basement and was really dedicated - but now I've really fallen off, I keep making excuses not to get back on it regularly. What the hell is wrong with me?

You're a pathethic loser with no money, job or friends! They only way you're gonna make something of yourself is if you become a boxer! Grow a pair you fairy****!

Comment

Get to a real gym, get in the ring and do some sparring, and that will be all the motivation you will ever need trust me.

Comment

go to a real gym bro. nothing beats a real gym thats stacked with people training and giving 110%. that will make you go 110% as well. working out on your own to me is boring. i would find it hard to motivate myself to work out alone as well

Comment

Ur just not cut out for it, you're not cut from that cloth. it is what it is..not your fault

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post

go to a real gym bro. nothing beats a real gym thats stacked with people training and giving 110%. that will make you go 110% as well. working out on your own to me is boring. i would find it hard to motivate myself to work out alone as well
            This is a great video, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
              Ur just not cut out for it, you're not cut from that cloth. it is what it is..not your fault
              **** that. There we go, now you got me motivated, I'll be damned if I'm gonna let that be the case. I can feel it in my gut, that has never gone away for me and never will. I'm cut out for whatever the hell I want. I just contacted a gym, I simply need to spar and be hit to wake me up.

Comment

join a real gym

Comment

Originally posted by Aperion View Post
                  **** that. There we go, now you got me motivated, I'll be damned if I'm gonna let that be the case. I can feel it in my gut, that has never gone away for me and never will. I'm cut out for whatever the hell I want. I just contacted a gym, I simply need to spar and be hit to wake me up.
                  I'll give about 3 weeks in that gym before you quit. again.

Comment

you're a no life!good to hear i'm not alone!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X