Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will any other boxer ever make Khan twerk like he did against Prescott?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will any other boxer ever make Khan twerk like he did against Prescott?

That was some Miley Cyrus esque twerking right there.... maybe Alexander will make him do the ''Booty dew'' to save him from embarrassment so he doesn't humiliate himself if he flies out of the ring against Mayweather

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
    That was some Miley Cyrus esque twerking right there.... maybe Alexander will make him do the ''Booty dew'' to save him from embarrassment so he doesn't humiliate himself if he flies out of the ring against Mayweather
    you would want to watch him twerk huh?

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
      you would want to watch him twerk huh?
      It's hilarious seeing him breakdancing all over the ring, biggest laughing stock in boxing for how much **** he talks.

Comment

Comment

Khan might twerk live in front of millions in his hometown

Comment

of course they will its only a matter of time

Comment

keepitobjective I love the sig by the way I used to look that fight up on youtube every now and then so I could get a good laugh and now I just need to find one of your posts sweeeeeeet

Comment

Originally posted by violaandme View Post
                of course they will its only a matter of time
                Khan is one hell of a breakdancer. I hope he doesn;t injure himself too much though he might get brain damage but I guess he loves the punch that sets him alight in the ring and makes him do the Harlem shake

Comment

Originally posted by violaandme View Post
                  keepitobjective I love the sig by the way I used to look that fight up on youtube every now and then so I could get a good laugh and now I just need to find one of your posts sweeeeeeet
                  I need a gif of the end of round 3 when he was hopping like a Giraffe.

Comment

Working...
                  X