Gavin Rees the mini Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davef
    couldnt agree more mate

you have to ask yourself why kotelnik didnt give him a rematch? he wanted nothing more to do with gavin rees lightnin! he knows he got lucky when they fought.I have watched the video a few times and you can even see and they both connect at the same time and both going down BUT the amazing sportman rees is you can actually see him holding kotelniks legs up!! so he doesnt go down with him! what a guy

Hahaha!

I hear from a reliable source Rees will be sparring Charlie Zelenoff in prep for Broner. I also hear Rees knocked the granite chinned ATG Cruiserweight legend Enzo Maccarinelli out cold in sparring.

Comment

Gavin Rees stops Broner on cuts.

Rees by corner stoppage in the 8th.

Comment

Power? Rees has a 50% KO ratio. Not sure how he is seen as so powerful.

Comment

And so it begins,everyone picks Broner to lose before the fight...only to discredit him after the fight

Comment

All of a sudden I like this fight because one Racist gets to lose!! With Broner's "Bean-ers", "Wet-backs, and other racist comments and Rees's "Wont lose to a black man" talks, I get to see a Racist lose. Love when that happens. A mouth gets shut.

Comment

Rees is not really known for his power, more for his workrate in the early rounds and if he does stop you it is because of overwhelming not off of a big Tyson one punch bomb.

At a couple of times Rees has been found wanting at the later stages of the fight, he does have suspect stamina late on. Look at the Kotelnik fight late on, if Rees fights like that he is getting put to sleep he had his hands by his waist he was so tired and was not defending himself so the ref stopped it, and look at the Andy Murray fight, he dominated the first 7 rounds gassed bad and then barely made it over the finish line.
              Last edited by chocolate; 12-29-2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Wait wait wait, when was this fight announced?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  All of a sudden I like this fight because one Racist gets to lose!! With Broner's "Bean-ers", "Wet-backs, and other racist comments and Rees's "Wont lose to a black man" talks, I get to see a Racist lose. Love when that happens. A mouth gets shut.
                  I doubt Rees said that, this thread is a joke.

Everyone knows Ree's can't fight. He's a blown up straw weight.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                    Rees is a dangerous match up for Broner i think people are underestimating him to be fair, he is small, powerful and has great stamina and his only one loss was because the ref stopped it too early imo so I class him as underfeated

his jaw is like cast iron and I feel he will stop Broner in 5 he is a welsh warrior once trained by Enzo 'the slapmaster' Calzaghe

the rees hype train starts here

KNOCK HIS NAPPY HEAD OFF REES !! WAR BIG GAV!
                    Notice how these kinds of posts always come from posters that appear to be ALT's.

Comment

YALL MUSTA FORGOT

Comment

Working...
                      X