No announcement yet.

WAR Marquez....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    What if HE gets KOd? The fight was by no means easy. Pacquiao was landing a lot more than I expected in 6 rounds and he could have stopped Marquez, that injury to the nose was really bad. If I was Marquez maybe would try to aim for a Mayweather fight instead. Ton of money and a lot less to lose and a lot to win if I actually pull it off.

Pero ya, que no mame en la quinta pelea estaria a unos cuantos meses de cumplir 40.
    Now your thinking with your dip stick jimmy!!!!!!!.....that's exactly what I would do too.....then win or lose he will be good to go......

Comment

Hey Ric what chu think bout' a double farewell fight between JMM and Erik Morales at the Azteca Stadium. It would be dope, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
        Hey Ric what chu think bout' a double farewell fight between JMM and Erik Morales at the Azteca Stadium. It would be dope, don't you think?
        It be dope for us but the rest of the boxing world could care less....which means no money in that.....which means not the right fight for JMM...he has to go out with a mad cash out.....I liked your May idea....I mean what are the chances he gets KO'd or even hurt in that bout???

Comment

What do you guys think of JMM vs Canelo at 150 in Azteca. I think it's a win win for both guys.

Comment

Originally posted by dnut17 View Post
            What do you guys think of JMM vs Canelo at 150 in Azteca. I think it's a win win for both guys.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              Too much???

Comment

Think about it JMM gets a shot at a young popular champion at a new weight. If he looses he lost to the bigger fresher guy. If he wins his legacy grows even more. Either way it's big money.

Comment

The styles match up well. Canelo makes a ton of mistakes cuz he depends on his strength and accuracy. Marquez will be in this fight even if he looses. I doubt he gets knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by dnut17 View Post
                    The styles match up well. Canelo makes a ton of mistakes cuz he depends on his strength and accuracy. Marquez will be in this fight even if he looses. I doubt he gets knocked out.
                    no way. Marquez is trying not to get hurt... Canelo is a huge puncher and has a punchers chance.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      no way. Marquez is trying not to get hurt... Canelo is a huge puncher and has a punchers chance.....
                      That's true he is a strong punching 154lber but I like it better than a 5th pac fight and other than Mayweather its the only other huge money fight out there. Besides Canelo can be hit and gets passive sometime. It would just be nuts in Azteca.

Comment

Working...
                      X