Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best ending for a cheat I've ever seen..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
    Intetional fouls happen in almost every fight. Clinching is technically against the rules. Dipping your head below the waste to dodge a punch is against the rules. Punching in the back of the head while in a clinch is against the rules. Pushing off with your elbows is against the rules. etc etc etc. Is everyone a cheat? Obviously not.

I didn't really have a problem with the headbutt tbh. If ortiz wanted to be a dirty fighter, be dirty! He was an IDIOT for hugging and kissing floyd multiple times. he should have been like, "yeah b!tch I headbutted you, so what? You want more!?!" But instead he played the fool and got KO'd.
    Like i posted to the other poster..I have no issue with dirty boxing,I know fouls and things against the rules happen in every fight..But what ortiz did was crazy and the intent behind it was to create a cut..You don't load ya head up to throw a butt..B-Hop uses his head to butt guy and uses tons of dirty boxing,but you know why I don't feel this way about B-Hop??He's never ****ed his head back and blatantly threw his head to an opponents face for all to see with the soul purpose to create a cut to gain an advantage(because he was being badly outclassed)...Ortiz did and that's why I label it as a cheating as move...If casual fans can see it and call it a cheating azz move you already know what it is...

Comment

Make your mind up Rome..Are you a floydiot or a bradley bummer?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Make your mind up Rome..Are you a floydiot or a bradley bummer?
        I'm a boxing fan,I know what ya are..A fan,get off my d!ck hoe...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Like i posted to the other poster..I have no issue with dirty boxing,I know fouls and things against the rules happen in every fight..But what ortiz did was crazy and the intent behind it was to create a cut..You don't load ya head up to throw a butt..B-Hop uses his head to butt guy and uses tons of dirty boxing,but you know why I don't feel this way about B-Hop??He's never ****ed his head back and blatantly threw his head to an opponents face for all to see with the soul purpose to create a cut to gain an advantage(because he was being badly outclassed)...Ortiz did and that's why I label it as a cheating as move...If casual fans can see it and call it a cheating azz move you already know what it is...
          yeah I hear ya but I've seen guys blatantly headbutt plenty of times, Edison Miranda comes to mind recently. I still don't really consider it cheating. It's nasty, it's dirty, it can be crossing the line, but that's part of fighting. And Ortiz was penalized for it.

At the time I thought Ortiz was doing it to intimidate floyd. Be as rough and physical as possible, espeically since he seemed pretty big that night. I thought that was his best plan and if he wanted to throw a headbutt, go for it! I think ortiz also said the reason why he threw it was because he was hit by floyd's elbows a few times, but who knows if that's the truth.

I think the real justice here was he got KO'd for being a faggot. lmao. (no disrespect to ****'s). That kissing/hugging stuff was beyond dumb on his part. You just don't do that in the middle of a fight! To me that was more offensive than the headbutt!

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Yeah I think we know why.

Comment

Originally posted by negged View Post
              I've seen more than enough forearms from Floyd to know he does them intentionally, and sometimes for the reasons you stated and sometimes not. Clinching is illegal too btw.

Feel free to reply to Natas post, which is more detailed.
              Of course Floyd does it intentionally, it's become a good habit of his as refs struggle to catch him. I'm actually an advocate for that kind of stuff, but you implied that he 'throws' his forearms and elbows when he does no such thing, have you actually seen any of his opponents hurt or cut because of them?

Comment

What I find hilarious is that not only does TS have Mosley as "Best active fighter" but he also has him as "Best fighter of all time".

Do I need to remind you of the EPO scandal? Looks like he only hates cheats of certain color.

Comment

Because of post and posters like this is why I wish they would screen people before giving out accounts on this website..Dumb fuccks who can't comprehend a damn thing...

Comment

The best ending for a cheat was when Margarito got KO'd by Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by negged View Post
                      What I find hilarious is that not only does TS have Mosley as "Best active fighter" but he also has him as "Best fighter of all time".

Do I need to remind you of the EPO scandal? Looks like he only hates cheats of certain color.

Comment

Working...
                      X