• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see Jmm-Bradley

Comment

I'm only paying for Bradley/Marquez

Comment

I'd love to see JMM put the beats on bradley.

Comment

I hope cotto vs pac is in nyc

Comment

Pac-Cotto II is s**t, but I want to see Marquez-Bradley, so I hope that happens.

Comment

I still think we'll see Pac-JMM IV, Cotto-Alvarez, and Bradley-??????

Comment

sick of this recycled BS. usually rematches are made when the first fight is close. cotto vs pacquiao was not close, cotto got stopped for fcuk sake.

pacquiao is a fcukin idiot if he agrees to this. one thing is for sure, i wont be buying this ****, nor any other top rank cards. stick it up your dick arum.

Comment

That's what we've been waiting for, a Manny-Cotto rematch all these years later!!!!!!

Comment

i think cotto deserves a rematch with pacquiao he its a much better fighter than he was in 09 he has found himself with the new trainer and is becoming what he ones was before the margarito fight in 08 plus if he beats pacquiao witch i think he can at 154 then he could rematch floyd!!!

Comment

All this speculation is BS. Hopefully Pac and Cotto can have it out at 154 then we'll see Cotto at his natural weight. Marquez vs Bradley wouldnt be too bad a fight either.

Comment

Working...
                      X