Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao by KO within 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Both are better fighters then R.G. has ever faced in his career to date...

As for your example with Ward,Ward's skill stood out..To compare Ward to R.G.is a bit foolish..R.G.does not have anything that stands out as Ward did,and even Ward had to prove his skill against top opponents..Ward was looked at way differently then R.G. is,and for good reason..
      I didn't compare the fighters I compared the situations. Ward was unproven yet I knew he was the most skilled fighter in the super 6, turned out I was right even if I couldn't prove it back then just like I can't prove that Guerrero is more skilled than Bradley. It's a matter of opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        I didn't compare the fighters I compared the situations. Ward was unproven yet I knew he was the most skilled fighter in the super 6, turned out I was right even if I couldn't prove it back then just like I can't prove that Guerrero is more skilled than Bradley. It's a matter of opinion.
        I understand it's your opinion bro,but like I said,if you said you felt Ward was the most skilled fighter in the S6 it would not be that outrageous..Ward skill is glaring,R.G.'s is not...That's why I said it was a bad comparison,at the end of the day you will have ya opinion I will have mine...We will see soon enough who is the more skilled fighter..Personally I also don't like the fact that R.G. did not fight Maidana but yet move past Jr WW and is now fighting at WW..I think R.G.is a good fighter,but to unproven to be consider more skilled or even in the same class as Bradley..That's my opinion on him..

Comment

• only in nsb where you can see people saying a fighter is ducking somebody he already brutalized

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            only in nsb where you can see people saying a fighter is ducking somebody he already brutalized
            pac duckedf 154 cotto....fact

i like pacquaio, but i think bradley got this, his 1 tough mother....if manny KO's him, Manny is a monster

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew Mcintyre View Post
              pac duckedf 154 cotto....fact

i like pacquaio, but i think bradley got this, his 1 tough mother....if manny KO's him, Manny is a monster
              So if Cotto does not want to fight Pac at 147 (Pac's true weight) then Cotto is ducking Manny?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stop View Post
                So if Cotto does not want to fight Pac at 147 (Pac's true weight) then Cotto is ducking Manny?
                His true weight? I'd say it's 140 since Pac can't even fill out 147

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  His true weight? I'd say it's 140 since Pac can't even fill out 147
                  Then why are these people getting so riled up when he doesn't want to fight at 154, a weight that's hardly even within his range?

Comment

• Here is Bradley talking about Manny at 1 minute mark. He says some good things about Manny but he also feels like he knows Manny well and how to fight him. It's been a while now that I hear Bradley say that he has studied Manny a lot and he knows how to beat him.

In this video ...... "Isolate Manny with your feet and good defense"

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Here is Bradley talking about Manny at 1 minute mark. He says some good things about Manny but he also feels like he knows Manny well and how to fight him. It's been a while now that I hear Bradley say that he has studied Manny a lot and he knows how to beat him.

In this video ...... "Isolate Manny with your feet and good defense"

it looks like he is confident enough .... hope to see a good fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X