Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New] Roach on why No Mosley fight for Pac, "Too Good a Fighter" "Not Enough Money"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New] Roach on why No Mosley fight for Pac, "Too Good a Fighter" "Not Enough Money"

"Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...3406797.column

Roach is an idiot who makes his fighters look foolish..

Just look at his classics..

"Oscar is shot he can't pull the trigger"
    "Hatton is just not a good world champion"
    "Cotto is not the same fighter anymore"

Now he makes Pac look bad with this.. was there that much more money with Cotto over Mosley? i doubt it that much neither have sold much ppv

Comment

Everyone on Manny's camp are idiots.

Comment

he's still using that "Manny is afraid of Needles" line....HAHAHHA

Comment

*******s will duck this thread as bad as Manny and his crew are ducking Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post

Now he makes Pac look bad with this.. was there that much more money with Cotto over Mosley? i doubt it that much neither have sold much ppv
            oh u forgot what they said bout clottey that hes not that good all they have to do to fight shane is the same they do to every one whos dangerous make him lose weight so he comes in weaker

Comment

No pacquiao fan has any room to ***** about who floyd fights.

end of story, hopefully this kills some of the flaming.

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post

Lol, a Pacquiao-Mosley fight would of did about the same numbers as Pacquiao-Cotto... No the reason was that Mosley was and is to good of a fighter and to dangerous of a fighter for Roach's taste

Comment

If Roach wanted Mayweather "bad, real bad" he would've taken the test.

All he's doing know is trying to influence the mainstream fans by saying "Mayweather is scared" and hoping they believe him.

and wow, he's claiming that once he gives blood he can't spar for 3 days after? What a fckin joke this guy is and what a joke any human being with common sense is for agreeing with him.

Comment

Damn, Roach admitted he ducked Mosley because he's too good.

Comment

Working...
                    X