Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am american, american public should support me--floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol so floyd talks all this **** about not giving a crap about legacy and how he fights for money nothing else. Basically saying screw the fans, and now he wants their support? ah flod fans are like that wife that gets abused by their husband but yet stay with him no matter what anyone says because they "love" him... sad ****...

Comment

i'm an aussie and i'm a mayweather fan....pacman is a cherry picker and catchweight punk

Comment

Originally posted by The Stone Roses View Post
        i'm an aussie and i'm a mayweather fan....pacman is a cherry picker and catchweight punk
        ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Riley View Post
          Again, Pacman is the only sporting star the Philippines has got. Compare that to African Americans
          You claim yourself as a pinoy-american who happens to be more in love with floyd than manny or any pinoy boxer for that matter. I don't have no problem with that, i can see you hate manny, but for you to downgrade other pinoy boxers who have done considerable achievements is outright racism and its even more painful hearing that from a fellow pinoy, if you are really filipino or are you just a pig in a *** costume. You're even worst than al haymon typecasting ALL pinoys as dog eaters. Well **** you RACIST INDIO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
            the moment someone wants to throw up their flag, it becomes that by default. Manny has said how he represents his people each time he enters the ring, what does that tell you?

Nationalism is apart of boxing and its apart of Mannys appeal to his stateside fanbase. Think about that "mexicutioner" **** we hear every week, its ALWAYS been about nationlism with the pinoys (the american ones as well) and whoever manny is fighting.

Everyone seems to have an issue when rallying for american support. Basically as i said in another thread, anyone can say "i want my fellow mexicans.." or "i want my fellow brits to come out and support me"

but when an american does it, its seen as some desperate manuver, or maybe its just floyd i dont know.
            Those remarks from manny i think were made just to show he's deep apreciation to all the pinoys around the world that continously supports him in all his fights. But he knows for a fact that not only do he have pinoys as fans, he has fans from different nationalities too. That's why he hates the monicker mexicutioner and refused to even use it once for himself, he even befriended morales and diaz, he tried inviting barrera last year for his birthday but i think marco has other plans.

Comment

My sig shows the Pinoy support for PBF
              bad. we don't support ducks. we eat ducks. fact.

pac will eat the duck come march 13. true story.

bwahahahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                You claim yourself as a pinoy-american who happens to be more in love with floyd than manny or any pinoy boxer for that matter. I don't have no problem with that, i can see you hate manny, but for you to downgrade other pinoy boxers who have done considerable achievements is outright racism and its even more painful hearing that from a fellow pinoy, if you are really filipino or are you just a pig in a *** costume. You're even worst than al haymon typecasting ALL pinoys as dog eaters. Well **** you RACIST INDIO!!!

whoa! riley is fil-am?

check his address and give him a bayong right away.

lolz

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                  Those remarks from manny i think were made just to show he's deep apreciation to all the pinoys around the world that continously supports him in all his fights. But he knows for a fact that not only do he have pinoys as fans, he has fans from different nationalities too. That's why he hates the monicker mexicutioner and refused to even use it once for himself, he even befriended morales and diaz, he tried inviting barrera last year for his birthday but i think marco has other plans.
                  the moniker he was given wasnt on him, i didint mean to imply that, but manny fights for the phillipiines, yea he has non filipino fans, i know this, but im sorry, when you walk into the ring, filipino flag, filipino trunks etc, with floyd having been an american who he himself represented our country in atlanta, he has every right to rally other americans to his side. im not saying nationlism is a center issue, but when it was "the phillipines vs puerto rico" everyone was ok with it. Why is it, all of the sudden, its not "the phillipines vs america" its... "the phillipines vs floyd mayweather".

Its not about him not appreciating his non-pinoy fanbase at all. most of this is not on manny, but the fact is, when you rub another flag in my face, im sorry brother, im a veteran, any flag that aint my own is someone elses.

Comment

Floyd doesn't fight for the fans. But either way, I will be going for the Pacman.

Comment

My sig shows the Pinoy support for PBF
                      I'm truly touched !!! lol

Props to you for not being biased

Comment

Working...
                      X