Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I Can KO All of Donaire's Foes in One Day!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I Can KO All of Donaire's Foes in One Day!

Undefeated former Olympic champion Guillermo Rigondeaux (11-0 with 8 KOs) of Cuba said he is very confident of overcoming unified 122-pound Filipino champ Nonito Donaire (31-1, 20 KOs) on April 13 in New York. Rigondeaux feels disrespected by some of the recent comments that came from Donaire and his trainer Robert Garcia.

"Nonito doesn't really know a true double Olympic champion. He better be well be prepared, because on April 13 I'm going to [hit him with] him a lot of leather. He has not fought anybody. He faced a group of dead men, and I'm able to knock out all of them in one day," Rigondeaux told The Zone Radio
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love it, love it, love it. 2 prime undefeated fighters who truly believe they are the best in the game and there opponent is inferior to them. They are going to bring there A games and try to separate themselves. I will be there. Cant wait

Comment

excellent. This will be a great fight. Get em Rigo!

Comment

Rigo fans, prepare to be disapointed!

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          I love it, love it, love it. 2 prime undefeated fighters who truly believe they are the best in the game and there opponent is inferior to them. They are going to bring there A games and try to separate themselves. I will be there. Cant wait
          Donaire is not undefeated, but I know what you meant.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            Yeah, both these guys have every reason to believe in themselves. It should make for a good fight.

A few of the members of Boxingscene will be in attendance, some coming from out of state. A day or two before the fight, we'll bump a thread for anyone interested in meeting up.

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Lithgow View Post
              Donaire is not undefeated, but I know what you meant.
              i dont count that stuff. I dont count Hopkins early losses or even Pac's but I guess you could or maybe even should count them

Comment

He couldint even ko a prospect in his last fight.Just hope he puts
                up a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  Rigo fans, prepare to be disapointed!
                  The only thing that'll disappoint this Rigo fan is if Guillermo doesn't fight to the best of his ability. If he loses, he loses. There can only be one king of the mountain. No shame in losing to the best. If "El Chacal" wins, it'll be lots and lots of gravy for me.

Comment

well, this is rather old...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X