Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawks creapin up on yo record. See you in Seattle in three weeks!

Comment

• NFC West isn't no joke. Not this year.

Seachickens are on our collective asses.

Good football to be played.

Comment

• Besides AZ NFC west is playing great football. What a crazy ass day in the NFL. Seattle-Bears game was unreal. SF-Rams go to OT twice against eachother in one year? Crazy.

Comment

• Hooknose Crappernick would get owned against the Giants defense

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Hooknose Crappernick would get owned against the Giants defense
            Not bailing out on the kid after one bad outting...there is lots of football to be played yet....bring on the Phins.......

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              Not bailing out on the kid after one bad outting...there is lots of football to be played yet....bring on the Phins.......
              I know.

I just thought it was funny to call him that

Comment

• CK7 put is in that whole Vs the Rams....but don't get it twisted he made the necessary plays to get us out of it and win that game....but his team mates on this day did not come through....if Delainey Walker catches that perfectly thrown TD pass we win this game....end of story.....if the team as a whole stopped getting those damn penalties that killed our drives...we win this game....this loss was NOT solely on CK7...the TEAM didn't get it done.....I expect better come next sunday.....

Comment

• Comment

• One more week, fellas.

Brady, Welker, Hernandez, Lloyd and Stallworth gonna **** all over your defense.

Kaep better bite down on the pillow, Wilfork and Spikes are coming in dry

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
                      One more week, fellas.

Brady, Welker, Hernandez, Lloyd and Stallworth gonna **** all over your defense.

Kaep better bite down on the pillow, Wilfork and Spikes are coming in dry
                      So betting you e-points would be pointless for me cuz you don't have sh@t....so how bout we bet Avi's for a week??? you in??

Comment

Working...
                      X