Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr is 'The Ultimate Coward' for choosing retirement over Manny Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought people said Floyd was ruining the sport shouldn't they be happy if he just leaves? Besides they don't like him why do they care what he does, if he is gone that should be good for them?

Also while he would be retiring undeafeted right now I am almost Floyd sure would come back which would lead to him getting beat which once again is something that people who dislike him want to see, correct?

I hope it would not be true because I enjoy watching him fight especially with such a large fight on the horizon.

Comment

Floyd is simply toying with everyone. He's just asked his friends on his Facebook page for comments on his latest interview. All the comments suggest that his friends do not buy into his '2 year layoff'.

Everybody just please relax, sit back and wait for when the fight does get made.

Comment

If Pac wasn't afraid of needles we'd witness the bout of the century.

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
          Coach.. so manny is guilty until proven innocent? You do know that there is not one shred of evidence right?
          Nope, he isn't guilty. But we could have evidence and KNOW one way or the other. But he happens to be the one that is stopping that from happening. Is he now suspicious, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by feefiflofum View Post
            and then when mosley is 38 he fought him

pac is 31 now, hes waiting for him to get old too no doubt, if the pattern holds up, he will fight pac when hes over the hill
            you dumbass Floyd isthree years older than Manny does that make sense; I swearthis ight has sum of the dumbest asses on with no commen sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
              No one has real hard evidence...someone is preventing that from happening. Let's be real here.
              The burden of proof is on the accuser, not the for accused to submit to the accusers criterion.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Comment

Nope, he isn't guilty. But we could have evidence and KNOW one way or the other. But he happens to be the one that is stopping that from happening. Is he now suspicious, yes.
                So there is no evidence? Well without evidence, he doesn't have to lift a finger. What raised your suspicion? A family spewing bulls**t allegations? Without evidence he has ****

Comment

I havent posted in a while because these forums have gone to ****, but jesus you are one dumb mofo. The commision has evidence from its testing on all pac's fight you donkey. If floyd wants more testing take it to the commission. I dont think anybody with a sense of pride would give in to this ****, maybe you would and that speaks volumes about your character.

Oh no but let me guess 10million per pound penalty, yea when mayweathers been proven to cheat the weight.

Now he doesnt want to fight for 2 years? and people wonder why he wasnt even close in FOD voting.

Donkeys like you make this forum brutal. And reading other threads you sound like someone who looks at things in black and white. open your head up a little.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
                    The burden of proof is on the accuser, not the for accused to submit to the accusers criterion.

Innocent until proven guilty.
                    Ok. But the process of figuring out if he is clean as a whistle or not has been jolted...because of....HIM.

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
                    So there is no evidence? Well without evidence, he doesn't have to lift a finger. What raised your suspicion? A family spewing bulls**t allegations? Without evidence he has ****
                    Listen to yourself. Seriously. Evidence can be collected through more testing...hello.

HIM AND HIS TEAM raised my suspicions on how they handled everything concerning the last negotiations. And if you think that Mayweather Sr moved me to believe that Manny was on something, I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
                      I havent posted in a while because these forums have gone to ****, but jesus you are one dumb mofo. The commision has evidence from its testing on all pac's fight you donkey. If floyd wants more testing take it to the commission. I dont think anybody with a sense of pride would give in to this ****, maybe you would and that speaks volumes about your character.

Oh no but let me guess 10million per pound penalty, yea when mayweathers been proven to cheat the weight.

Now he doesnt want to fight for 2 years? and people wonder why he wasnt even close in FOD voting.

Donkeys like you make this forum brutal. And reading other threads you sound like someone who looks at things in black and white. open your head up a little.
                      I would say you are just as closed minded and I have yet to ever read anything you have said useful or really interesting.

Why don't you do us a favor and stay away if this is the level of post you bring comming back~

You seriously consider the garbage you just posted to rally need to be said and that it raised the level of the forum.

Take your own advice.

Comment

Working...
                      X