Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthew Hatton "I'LL AVENGE RICKY'S DEFEAT"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes you will. Then the alarm clock will go off and you will wake up from your dream!

Comment

this embarassing.................but i aint ruling it out 100%

Comment

Shut up Matthew you spastic **** !!

Fair enough if a fighters actually got talent, and can actually give it, and 100% truly feels they'd beat the best !!

But Matts just an ignorant stupid ****, he knows he cant fight, he knows his brothers a fat bum these days, and is only in it for the Money and conning the public - Who the **** is he tryna fool with this ****, he just lost a decision to that Ndjou a couple of months ago !!

He knows in his heart hes gonna get embarrassed

I never liked the ****, ive always looked at him as a bum, i just see him in the same light as Julio Cezar Chaves Jr - related to a boxing great so they think they're great !!

And Hatton aint even great, hes **** !!

Comment

mayweather, ranked #2 welterweight, fighting mathew hatton, ranked #40 welterweight by boxrec. What's this, a slaughterhouse?

Comment

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
            Shut up Matthew you spastic **** !!

Fair enough if a fighters actually got talent, and can actually give it, and 100% truly feels they'd beat the best !!

But Matts just an ignorant stupid ****, he knows he cant fight, he knows his brothers a fat bum these days, and is only in it for the Money and conning the public - Who the **** is he tryna fool with this ****, he just lost a decision to that Ndjou a couple of months ago !!

He knows in his heart hes gonna get embarrassed

I never liked the ****, ive always looked at him as a bum, i just see him in the same light as Julio Cezar Chaves Jr - related to a boxing great so they think they're great !!

And Hatton aint even great, hes **** !!
            he's making the best of a huge opportunity being given to him, who blames him?

you'd be a bigger bum and piece of **** in the boxing sport, and you're telling me you wouldn't accept a fight against floyd for 5+ million dollars? get out of here

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
              he's making the best of a huge opportunity being given to him, who blames him?

you'd be a bigger bum and piece of **** in the boxing sport, and you're telling me you wouldn't accept a fight against floyd for 5+ million dollars? get out of here
              yh but hes just a ****, i don't like the silly ****er !!

He knows hes ****, he looks like a terminally ill hospital patient, n thinks hes rock solid coz hes related to Ricky Hatton - Hes a complete mug, it's bad enough ricky thinking hes the top dog, now we got his brother who's even ****ter and admires ricky who thinks hes a bigger dog ??

and i dont give a **** what you think mate !! :blow:

Comment

THERE'S ONLY 11111111111111111111111 MATTHEW HATTON!!!

WALKING IN A HATTON WONDERLAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
                  yh but hes just a ****, i don't like the silly ****er !!

He knows hes ****, he looks like a terminally ill hospital patient, n thinks hes rock solid coz hes related to Ricky Hatton - Hes a complete mug, it's bad enough ricky thinking hes the top dog, now we got his brother who's even ****ter and admires ricky who thinks hes a bigger dog ??

and i dont give a **** what you think mate !! :blow:
                  if you didn't care about what i thought, you wouldn't have replied to me dumbass
                  Last edited by fdotorres; 01-10-2010, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Comment

Surely this is some sort of joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X