Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye on 2013 Goal: To Knock Vitali Klitschko Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye on 2013 Goal: To Knock Vitali Klitschko Out!

Former two division world champion David Haye is still angling to secure a match with WBC heavyyweight champion Vitali Klitschko. Haye, who lost twelve round decision to younger brother Wladimir last July, retured earlier this year with an impressive knockout victory of Dereck Chisora. Vitali is still weighing his options. He may retire from boxing and pursue a full-time career in politics in Ukraine. Vitali, 41-years-old, doesn't plan to make a decision on his career until early 2013.

[Click Here To Read More]

Same old same old.

Comment

Haye is to good, his p4p best boxer hands down. Can anyone tell me who has better reflexes then him? He leaves his hands down and purely uses his head movement, its ****ing amazing.

Comment

this will still make a great fight and i believe it will happen, there is a lot of money to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
          Haye is to good, his p4p best boxer hands down. Can anyone tell me who has better reflexes then him? He leaves his hands down and purely uses his head movement, its ****ing amazing.
          he was a amazing cruiserweight, a lot of people forget that he actually put in alot of hard work

Comment

Haye continues to embarrass himself lol

Comment

The only way haye knocks him out is if they let him bring a bat to the ring...vitaly beats haye bad

Comment

Okay this guy is stupid, you said you would go out and KO Wlad;s weak chin, and you did nothing but run and duck and slip punches, how are you going to KO the older brother who has an IRON chin and is more aggressive than Wlad?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  he was a amazing cruiserweight, a lot of people forget that he actually put in alot of hard work
                  Haye is the great fighter no doubt about that. He is one of the fastest HWs ever and his power is very respectable.

What is a total shame he has no heart of the real fighter. He should be thirsty to fight anybody right now that could lead him for the another shot against Wlad. He is 31 - most of the HW don't even reach their prime by then.

He is basically saying I want to fight only one more time no matter what, and I only want to fight 41/42 old guy. Even if I win I won't fight anymore... Well sorry you don't give anything to me as the boxing fan to cheer for you.

It is totally up to Vitali if he wants to fight him. Win over Haye won't do much for Vitali anyway...

Comment

Payday

I think Haye is looking for a final paycheck. He couldn't even hit Wlad with a big bunch let alone the more granite chin that Vitali has.

Comment

Working...
                    X