Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the fight is in Germany, AA wins it.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      I hear some people saying let's make Kessler vs Abraham.

Does anyone really think Abraham can beat Kessler? Abraham should definitely stay away from him....That's a mis-match and Kessler would seriously hurt him and be the first one to KO Abraham.
      You seem really sure.

Comment

He won't be able to come after Kessler because Kessler is physically stronger than him. Kessler would just outbox Abraham and also keep on coming forward pushing Abaraham back. Kessler would dictate the fight and let his heavy hands go. No way Abraham takes a beating for 12 rounds. Abraham wouldn't even find a solution how to handle Kessler's jab. Kessler is too big and too strong....Kessler would knock Abraham out.
        No way he takes a 12 round beating ? He took a 12 rounds beating of Froch who hits harder than Kessler, a 12 rounds beating of Ward who's a better boxer and a 11 round beating of Dirrell who's way more talented and quicker than Kessler. But no, AA can't take a 12 round beating ...

Comment

this fight wouldn't be made thoguh would it? they are both promoted by Sauerland and I can see them both taking on other top 10 fighters.

anyways AA can be found out against a tough boxer who knows how to use his feet and create angles. AA's feet aren't very quick and because f that he can look plodding and slow. this is a fact he himself has acknowledged.

thing with kess is he doesn't really use angles. kessler normally attacks in straight lines and because of his power he normally blasts through his oppositions defence. not only that i think kess doesn't move his head so AA would likely connect with a haymaker a few times during this fight. Also kess in on his way down (as mentioned by someone else in this thread) and his face tends to get swollen easily.

I still think kesslers jab and workrate would see him squeak a decision but it wouldn’t be easy.

Comment

Yeah Kessler would shut him out. 1-2 and move all night long. I don't know about a stoppage though.

Comment

He won't be able to come after Kessler because Kessler is physically stronger than him. Kessler would just outbox Abraham and also keep on coming forward pushing Abaraham back. Kessler would dictate the fight and let his heavy hands go. No way Abraham takes a beating for 12 rounds. Abraham wouldn't even find a solution how to handle Kessler's jab. Kessler is too big and too strong....Kessler would knock Abraham out.
              Just stop it

Kessler sure as hell aint stronger the abraham period.

Kessler would win because of his long reach, great straight punches,foodwork, and excellent chin.

Kessler was physically bullied by froch,and ward but kessler is tough and have great desire to stay in the fight to the end

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I think it's very hard to "destroy" Arthur Abraham. He's very tough.

Even if you destroy parts of Arthur Abraham, he'd still come after you. Look at the Miranda fight for example. Miranda demolished AA's jaw and it was very brutal too, and apparent.
                It's hard to "destroy" Abraham because he sits behind that guard like Clottey for 12 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                X