Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ortiz fights Manny next..would you support it??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Ortiz fights Manny next..would you support it??

would you buy it and think its a good fight?
    yes
    11.76%
    no
    88.24%

The poll is expired.

I might buy it.

But I don't think its a good fight.

Comment

Ortiz is a bum. No

Comment

I don't want Ortiz getting any big money fights. He is not a victim. He is a bum that doesn't dserve ****.

Comment

Nah, Ortiz doesn't have the mental strength to get in there with Pac, waste of time.

Comment

Larry you are a troll seriously.

I am surprised some1 even bought May vs Ortiz. Ortiz is a BUm. I still wait for those mexicanos telling me im a joke and dont know **** about boxing.

I would buy ppv just to support mayweather and make him $. However against Ortiz? the guy is ******ed and a tree according to him. Mentally he lost before the fight and thats why he headbutted Floyd. I enjoyed 4 rounds, but I can pretty much tell the result of every fight. The only ppv i'd buy, if i'd live in US - that would be Pac vs Floyd, just to enjoy schooling of certain fighter and laughing and people who were saying all this time, im wrong and I'm douche.

Comment

No Ortiz was acceptable as a tune up for Mayweather but he was not a worthy opponent of either of these fighters. He just had a paper title so Mayweather could add another title to his paper title collection.

Comment

I would support the career ending beating Ortiz would get, but I don't want this to happen at all. Please, Manny Pacquiao, do not even pretend to be interested in this fight.

Comment

nope...but prob see it some how

Comment

Ortiz should fight Khan or Maidana if he can't get a rematch with duckweather

Comment

Working...
                    X