Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Vs Danny Garcia WBA, WBC Unification Super Fight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Khan will stop Garcia in the final 3rd of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
      you could be right I might have mixed it up but it's not for any unifying
      Yea.... I think they're just throwing that in there for justification for this fight happening.

Comment

Garcia is champ from beating Morales for a bs vacant title right?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          Garcia is champ from beating Morales for a bs vacant title right?
          Garcia won it from Morales (despite being given a lot of trouble) who won it from Cano who was a young guy who never fought outside of Mexico. Title was originally stripped from Tmothy Bradley for fun

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Garcia won it from Morales (despite being given a lot of trouble) who won it from Cano who was a young guy who never fought outside of Mexico. Title was originally stripped from Tmothy Bradley for fun
            These belts dont mean that much anymore because of **** like that. The idea of the unification is good i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              These belts dont mean that much anymore because of **** like that. The idea of the unification is good i guess.
              They don't.... WBC is the biggest joke in my eyes. They'll set up a fight for whoever they want to have the belt, stick a phony belts in big money fights and strip people for fun.
              They blatantly bend their rules and just don't GAF.

Comment

Khan by KO

Comment

Watch Garcia get stripped for some ridiculous reason if he pulls the upset. Spoiler = He won't.

Comment

Khan decision. Some how I see Garcia pull a McCloskey once he realize that he can compete with Khan's speed. Hopefully no head butts in this bout.

Absolutely this is no Super Fight

Comment

Working...
                    X