Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramos Landed 15 punches...

God damn.

Thoughts on Rigo vs Donaire?

Dude was so far out of his league. I actually felt bad for him.

Comment

amazing. those are mayweather numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by PhooLzRUs View Post
        God damn.

Thoughts on Rigo vs Donaire?
        You can bet your life that Bob Arum will not throw Nonito in there with Rigo, no way. Both are Top Rank, but Nonito is a future face of boxing perhaps, and has potential fights with Lopez, Gamboa, Garcia, and others down the line.

I honestly do NOT see Donaire beating Rigo. Yes, Rigo was tentative against Cordoba, but he's looked solid against Casey and Ramos. He made Ramos, a pretty solid pro fighter, look like the amateur.

If Donaire pressures Rigo, then Rigo will counter him and move. Yes, Nonito is fast, but Rigo matches him in speed. And if Nontio tries to box Rigo, well it's going to turn into a one-sided affair like rounds 2-5 with Rigo winning the rounds.

How is Nontio going to hit Rigo?????

Comment

Nonito is much better than Ramos. He would land on Rigondaux

Comment

Skill wise I think Rigo and Donaire are about equal, but i think i'll give the edge to Rigo. Donaire is the bigger puncher I think, and I think slightly faster.

Arum better make this fight happen, if he learned from the Lopez./Gamboa debacle.

Comment

He also threw about 7 the whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                You can bet your life that Bob Arum will not throw Nonito in there with Rigo, no way. Both are Top Rank, but Nonito is a future face of boxing perhaps, and has potential fights with Lopez, Gamboa, Garcia, and others down the line.

I honestly do NOT see Donaire beating Rigo. Yes, Rigo was tentative against Cordoba, but he's looked solid against Casey and Ramos. He made Ramos, a pretty solid pro fighter, look like the amateur.

If Donaire pressures Rigo, then Rigo will counter him and move. Yes, Nonito is fast, but Rigo matches him in speed. And if Nontio tries to box Rigo, well it's going to turn into a one-sided affair like rounds 2-5 with Rigo winning the rounds.

How is Nontio going to hit Rigo?????
                Have u not watch Donaire fight??

Comment

they better put ramos under suicide watch

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                    Have u not watch Donaire fight??
                    Yes, I have for awhile now. I like Donaire, more so than Manny, but I gotta go with Rigo. Of course you will pick Donaire, you are his fan, and I will pick Rigo, I am a huge Rigo and Lara fan.

Donaire fought Narvaez, a crap fight really/stay busy fight, and couldn't manage to get him out of their. And Narvaez did NOTHING that fight, and Nonito still couldn't really land anything effective at all. Imagine Rigo, who is as fast as Donaire, and who counter punches almost at will, and who still packs a punch.

If Bob learned anything from Lopez getting KO'd by Salido, it's that he better make this Rigo-Donaire in the Summer or Fall 2012. No excuses from Arum or Nonito, and I think Donaire will fight him.

Yes, Rigo didn't throw a ton against Ramos, but he wasn't being engaged AT ALL. He still landed over 30% of his power punches, against a fighter that got a taste the first round, and never engaged at all. Ramos looked worse than Mosley did against Pacquiao last May, unwilling to fight.

Rigondeaux vs. Donaire is the fight at 122.

Comment

Working...
                    X