Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott: Khan, How Did Mum Feel When You Got KO'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

haha this prescott bum just can't get khan's nutts out his mouf. . . how did your mom feel when you got your ass SCHOOLED by kevin mitchell?! hahahahahahaha! and then, get that ass SPLATTERED by Alvarado in the last round after you had the fight won, in TRUE CHOKE ARTIST FASHION! VRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. . .
      Last edited by UglyPug; 12-10-2011, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Probably the same way your mum felt when Alvarado banged you in the 10th of your last fight.

This kid really wants a fight badly. I've got to hand it to him, though - his desire to leap straight back into action after that heavy (and unfortunate) loss is commendable. He's also shown a lot of application to necessary improvement in the last 2 years - it's just a shame for him that his stamina fades so markedly in fights (I'm assuming he's been working on that, but it still seems to be an issue).

Comment

Just when i was starting to respect Prescott he comes out with this crap you will never amount to anything there is ways to go about things and he just crossed the line I have never known in my life time someone that won a fight convincingly and by k/o that begs and literally crawls on all fours for a rematch go away already you goon.

Comment

Too baad he's trying to make his mouth do what his fists cant

Comment

I knew Khan was still shook when he chose to fight McCloskey over a Prescott rematch. That really said it all right there.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                Look at the sensitive people in this forum. Remember Khan is the one who stated "I'm more scared of my mum than any fighter". So basically, he put her out like that. So don't let the panties get tangled.
                He was showing respect to his mother basically saying when she says jump he jumps he does as she says and if he doesn't then she beats his ass and that's a commendable trait to have in life respect for your mother obviously Prescott has no respect for his own mother disgracing her with the above comments.

Comment

Khan must be fighting today since all the bums are coming out with their two cents trying to get their names some exposure by saying "Khan" alot. Prescott, Guerrero... usual bums...

Why not call-out McCloskey? Who, even though I thought you beat, b!tch-slapped you in the final rounds of your fight. Or call out Mike Alvarado. Or are you afraid of getting KO'd again?

Comment

Khan would destroy this bum now ....he wants a payday that is all

Comment

Prescott is hilarious! Cant khan just stfu already with his mum, his stupid posts on begging to fight FMjN who hv u fought? Mckloskey u looked like ****, Judah? Well we know wat hppnd there it wasnt even a fight and Maidana well that was a close fight! Tell me who hv u fought to be talkin all dis ****! U shld fight the Berto"s the Ortiz's the Clottey'sB Not ask to fight Hatton! Cmon! Fight Prescott if ur not fighting for the money like u say! So sick of this internet warriors! LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X