• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's like comparing vhs to dvd...

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
      it's like comparing vhs to dvd...
      i never had a scratched vhs, most durable and reliable type of movies out there.

Comment

Comment

Bought the new Lord of the Rings on Blu Ray and dammmmmnn!! Such a fucking beauty on my home theater system.

To the TS, what type of set up do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Bought the new Lord of the Rings on Blu Ray and dammmmmnn!! Such a fucking beauty on my home theater system.

To the TS, what type of set up do you have?
            Sony 40" Bravia 1080p
            PS3 60 GB
            Audioengine A2 Powered Multimedia Speakers

I need a sound system.

Comment

The new Friday the 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
                i have a grip of blurays but i try to keep it to a action genre just for all the explosions and what not, i dont see a point in buyin a movie in bluray if all thats goin on is walkin around and jokes. so all the comedy movies i get are all dvd format. Something with alot of gunfire,fighting and explosions is the best to watch on bluray. The Dark Knight and Gamer are the two best visual movies ive seen so far.
                So I guess you would like Wanted on bluray (if it's available, I don't have a bluray player). You can see Angelina's naked butt on bluray too.

Comment

I got like 20 blu ray movies, i buy them because i think its cool to have a blu ray collection.

In reality i dont notice much of a difference and i watch most movies on my PC cuz i download them

Comment

Have BluRays become outmoded by streaming? And is the stuff you stream on HD these days on a par with BluRay anyway?

Comment

Working...
                    X