Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao at 17 years old in L&M Gym, Manila (Pictures)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, Pac has come a long way. To be pretty skinny like that, Pac still had his bulky calves. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Damn, they looked like they were getting real busy up in there...

Comment

• More personal experiences at the old L&M...

Whenever it rains hard, and the conditions of the gym was really busted up, raindrops always dripped onto the old pipes from the roof onto the floor, and some boxers take a slide or slips when they step on a puddle of raindrops, and sometimes when they wipe the floor dry it still was slippery.

So what the rest of the rats there did was pool some loose change to buy COKE or PEPSI from the store and sprinkle it all over the floor to have the floor slip free and their shoes (or sandals sometimes) to have better grip. After that its all business.

The tyres used for sit-up grips are usually donations from the nearby quiapo bikeshops, others from friends. Bodybags that burst out are complemented with lotsa masking tapes and stuffed with sand sometimes obtained from construction sites of rebuilding schools.

Nowadays the place is crowded with onlookers mostly awaiting if Manny's gonna pass by, and when he does the peeps are stomach full and given cash on hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by titan_1987 View Post
          GTO!!! He was scrawny because he didn't have the means to eat proper meals three times a day.

He was training with an empty stomach. He trained for hours and hours and after training he had to mop floors and to work odd jobs to make ends meet.

Pacquiao lived in awful conditions just like many boxers out there who were born out of extreme poverty.

YOU ARE SUCH TRASH. HATE does not have a place here. I don't have respect for scum like you
          "Just like many boxers...", but Manny is the only to transform overnight from a glass jawed scrawny chump getting his ass whooping by little men into a 150lb relentless roided hgh ped guzzling fiend ! I have no respect for cheating cowards such as Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
            "Just like many boxers...", but Manny is the only to transform overnight from a glass jawed scrawny chump getting his ass whooping by little men into a 150lb relentless roided hgh ped guzzling fiend ! I have no respect for cheating cowards such as Pacquiao.
            When hate blinds a mans eyes, not only does he not see what we see, he chooses not to look for it.

Comment

• Great pics..

LOL at all the hater... Mostly Floyd fans...

Comment

LMAO...what a dick licker, another one of these dumb morons that started watching boxing once Floyd beat DLH, and now thinks every hating bull**** that comes out of the crackhead mouth of the Mayweather family(with the exception of Jeff) is the light and the truth..GTFO...All these bull**** about Pac being on HGH is pure speculated hate in attempt to taint the career of an ATG and the greatest offensive fighter of this era..

The Mayweathers and *****s are just butt hurt that Pac has been recognized as the fighter of the decade and has gotten way more recognition than Floyd for his relentless style and aggressiveness than to Mayweather's calm and calculated approach...

Comment

• Damn, those are some really cool pics. He was so young.

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                    When hate blinds a mans eyes, not only does he not see what we see, he chooses not to look for it.
                    Interesting! You hate the Mayweather's so much you can't see the obvious that Pacman is on hgh, roids, the clear, etc. PED fraudman !

Oh, here's something for you...

Comment

Interesting! You hate the Mayweather's so much you can't see the obvious that Pacman is on hgh, roids, the clear, etc. PED fraudman !

Oh, here's something for you...

I actually appreciate and accept Floyd's skills. I don't like him, but talk about what he is in the ring, I don't say any bad.

Talk to me if he has ducked or his way of talking, then yeah I don't like him that much.

As for the Video, what is that suppose to do?

I'm a boxing fan, aswell as a supporter of certain fighters.

I pay and stay up to 4AM to watch boxing. It is the sport I love, I am not gonna cry over a lost.

It's ****ing boxing, I expect a winner and loser. Maybe you would cry or take 10 pills if Mayweather loses, but I'm a fan of the sport, but more a fan of life my friend.

I breathe to live life

Comment

Working...
                      X