No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bernard Hopkins Training For Tavoris Cloud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bernard Hopkins Training For Tavoris Cloud

Former Two-Division World Champion Bernard Hopkins shadow boxes on February 19, 2013 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania during a media workout in preparation for his March 9, 2013 world title fight against undefeated IBF Light Heavyweight World Champion Tavoris Cloud at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York which will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing. Photos by Jeff Fusco Hoganphotos.

[Click Here To Read More]

C'mon Bernard, show us that experience can beat youth.

Comment

The Hop is always in great shape but I just think this is one fight too many. In his last two outings I think Hopkins realised against a tricky, big, tall opponent that he just didn't have what it takes to win anymore. Cloud isn't as big as Chad but he hits damn hard and if Hopkins doesn't have the warrior in him anymore, it could be a long night for father time. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Looking forward to another twelve rounds of holding, rabbit punches, complainingto the ref, skirting along the edge of the ring 'looking for openings', more holding, a headbutt or two.... mad respect to Hop for being able to compete at his age, but his fights are fking TERRIBLE

Comment

LOL. Looks like ET in that hoodie.

Comment

Lets go Bhop!

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
              Looking forward to another twelve rounds of holding, rabbit punches, complainingto the ref, skirting along the edge of the ring 'looking for openings', more holding, a headbutt or two.... mad respect to Hop for being able to compete at his age, but his fights are fking TERRIBLE
              His fights with Pascal were dope.

Comment

One of the greats.

I love to watch Bernard Fight

I think he outboxes Cloud all day....

but then I thought Dawson would be EZ.

Comment

I think it's amazing they're having a fight in Brooklyn, on the night Biggie died.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                    I think it's amazing they're having a fight in Brooklyn, on the night Biggie died.
                    Its also the same day Brian Bosworth was born. One legend enters another leaves. God giveth God taketh.

Comment

Working...
                    X