• Show
Clear All

Bradley has no power, Khan would beat him
    Khan has the legs to keep Bradley from swarming him
    he has the better jab and the quicker hands, he'd outbox Bradley
    don't think much of Bradley as a boxer, he's at his best outworking guys
    he wouldn't be able to handle Khan on volume alone

Comment

I think there's a possibility Khan can get 'Pacquiao'd' by Bradley setting up a very clean counter to the chin. Other than that, I think people don't realise Bradley has very good pressure and ring IQ. In the past Bradley has shown his adaptability and Khan shown his inability to cope pressure (against Peterson). As of now I got Bradley who got solid boxing skills and swarming pressure.

Comment

Bradley gets inside and stays there all night, beating up Khan slowly, who has no answer to the work rate, strength and inside game of Bradley. Wide UD or late stoppage for Bradley.

Comment

This myth that Bradley has pillow fists is getting out of hand, he doesn't have one punch KO power but he still has some pop, he's put a few quality guys down and he beat Casa up pretty good however shot he was. Bradley isn't Paulie.

Comment

Khan beats him.

Comment

Khan is less reckless with Hunter, but he still doesn't like to fight inside at all, and looks uncomfortable as hell still when he faces any sort of pressure.

Bradley may not have the power to hurt Khan, but he has amazing stamina, and could pressure Khan enough to win the decision. Peterson doesn't have huge power, and he gave Khan everything he could handle, even though I had Khan winning that fight.

Comment

I've always picked khan and that won't change. It's been a fight I've wanted to see for a long time

Comment

I see Bradley timing Khan's predictable attack patterns and throwing a overhand right that puts khan on his butt. Same way Marquez caught pac in the third round. Also i think Bradley hits harder than Khan. Khan is just like Devon Alexander, he throws fast arm punches with very little body weight behind them. Danny Garcia said he could throw fast arm punches like that too but its bull**** to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Khan is less reckless with Hunter, but he still doesn't like to fight inside at all, and looks uncomfortable as hell still when he faces any sort of pressure.

Bradley may not have the power to hurt Khan, but he has amazing stamina, and could pressure Khan enough to win the decision. Peterson doesn't have huge power, and he gave Khan everything he could handle, even though I had Khan winning that fight.
                    If Bradley can hurt Abregu, Witter, Peterson, Cherry, Holt, and Casamayor he sure as hell can hurt Amir Khan.

Comment

I really believe this would be one of the most one sided fights ever, Khan has the perfect style to beat someone like Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X