Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucian Bute vs. Andre Dirrell: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by techliam View Post
    Oh you mean the fight at Light Heavyweight?
    Oh, you want to play THAT game?

The fight where Bute weighed in at 169, and Grachev at 2/3 of a pound over SMW for the all important NABF Light Heavyweight belt?

Bute isn't a top 3 SMW. Pretty simple.

Comment

great fight bute one of my favs right now im go with him. yeah, dirrel did way better versus froch but i think bute body attack can fuk wit dirrel head and make him find a way out the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Oh, you want to play THAT game?

The fight where Bute weighed in at 169, and Grachev at 2/3 of a pound over SMW for the all important NABF Light Heavyweight belt?

Bute isn't a top 3 SMW. In my opinion.
        I fixed it for you.

A bout outside the weight limit does not count towards his ratings at 168. Come on laddy, you should know that. Who knows why Bute signed up for that weight. You certainly don't

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
          I fixed it for you.

A bout outside the weight limit does not count towards his ratings at 168. Come on laddy, you should know that. Who knows why Bute signed up for that weight. You certainly don't
          Let me simplify my point, since you want to argue that that fight had any type of impact in the LHW standings.

Ward, Froch, and Kessler are all better fighters at 168 then Bute.

Hence, Bute isn't a top 3 SMW.

Savvy?

Comment

Let me simplify my point, since you want to argue that that fight had any type of impact in the LHW standings.

Ward, Froch, and Kessler are all better fighters at 168 then Bute.

Hence, Bute isn't a top 3 SMW.

Savvy?
            Again, in your opinion. Which is fine.

I didn't at any point say that the fight had any type of impact on the LHW standings, it's a useless belt and a useless fight other than a confidence test for Bute. Why the weight? I don't know. I said it didn't have any impact on the 168 ratings as, let me simplify it for you, the fight wasn't a sanctioned super middleweight fight.

If Kessler beats Froch, I would wholeheartedly agree with you. A better fight to argue on is Kessler/Bute.

-edited original post, worded a bit too strongly.
            Last edited by techliam; 02-14-2013, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I guess we are just arguing in a circular, dog chasing tail type of way then, tech.

Opinions and all.

P.S.

You are a giant, dookie pee-pee head.

Comment

I guess we are just arguing in a circular, dog chasing tail type of way then, tech.

Opinions and all.

P.S.

You are a giant, dookie pee-pee head.
                Lol ya, tis fine buddy.

At least it was a different of opinion with a decent poster who argues properly, rather than the average poster around here.

Any evidence to substantiate your claim regarding the dookie pee-pee head sir? May have to take issue with you on that one

Comment

The poll is funny. The 29 people who picked Bute by KO are a who's who of the biggest America hating posters on the forum.

They don't even bother to think logically about it - they just pick the guy who isn't American to win by KO.

Comment

Bute. Does Dirrell even fight anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

No, he did not.

Andre Dirrells career consists of

losing a close fight to the worst version of Carl Froch i have ever seen, fighting like a damn ape, forgetting what a jab was and just generally being an idiot
                      Could have fooled 11,000 websites on Google lmao!

Originally posted by Jim Gray
                      You got a hometown decision and the only reason you won was because we're here in Nottingham.

Wait, an ape? What do you mean by ape??

Comment

Working...
                      X