Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

avlik vs Forch, What do You guys think ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure...all i can think about is the Acquiao-Bradley fight

Comment

If Pavlik can string a few wins together at 168 then I'd love to see it.

Comment

Once Pavlik puts a good win behind him and shakes off the ring rust, a Froch fight would be huge.

If Pavlik fought Froch at 100%, I really don't see him losing - that fight would def be foty material......

Comment

Pavlik needs to show more first, he showed an improves left hook in his last fight and he still looks quite heavy handed but he needs to impress against higher levels of opposition before anyone can say he beats Froch at the moment IMO.

Comment

Kelly Pavlik would be a very live underdog if you can call him that.

Look both fighters are very solid-good at what they do. Neither really work angles and Kelly could probably match jabs with Froch, I'm sure he wouldn't fall apart either if he got hit clean like Bute did.

Comment

Technically Pavlik could pick him apart. If jab would land all night followed by a straight right. Froch is really sloopy at times but he deserves credit for the level of competiton he has faced lately unlike Pavlik.

From the Ellie videos Pavlik looks rejuvenated, I have high hopes for a gun run with garcia in his corner.

Comment

Avlik vs Forch?

Carl would blast right through Kelly at this point. It would make for an exciting fight but one is a washed up middleweight and the other is a super middle who is performing at his best right now.

Comment

I don't know who Avlik and Forch are so I can't comment.

I was thinking the other day about two fighters, unrelated but with simmilar names.

Pavlik and Froch

If you ask me, Pavlik who hasn't had a good win for over 4 years has work to do to even earn a fight with Froch at this stage.

Comment

avlik hasn't really done anything to warrant the fight, and he's not really well known enough in Britain to get the fight on name recognition alone. If he can notch a few goods wins up then sure, but right now, forget it.

I'll admit though that stylistically an in form Palvik has the tools to make things difficult for Forch. But then I thought the same of Buet as well, and he was a hell of a lot more established at 168 than Pvalik is now. Frohc is a bigger man than Pvalki and won't be at a speed disadvantage, nor will he have to chase him around the ring since Vaplik more or less stands right in front of you. Cral has the ability to make things uncomfortable for any fighter, and Klely is a fighter who likes to get full extension on his shots; back him up or rough him up and he starts to fall apart.

At this stage I do not consider this match to be at all competitive.

Comment

I credit Froch with a lot more ring smarts that Pavlik, both can take punishment and deliver with Pavlik a bit more one-dimensional and rigid. If they would both have a good training camp I think it would eventually turn into a long entertaining war in the ring, maybe heading for a decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X