Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye: "Vitali's a Nobody..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS where did he say Vitali is a nobody? can you show me the actual quote ?

Comment

Originally posted by itchum77 View Post
      If vitali is a nobody then wat does that make haye...
      That's what I was thinking.

Comment

Haye wanted no part of Vitali a few years ago but now that he is slowing down from old age Haye says he wants the fight. Haye said he wants to retire young because so many fighters stay to long and lose to guys that they would have easily beat a few years earlier. Now he insists that Vitali must fight him or his legacy will suffer badly. What bs. Vitali has lots of good wins over guys that were better than Haye. Haye is the one that needs to beat one of the brothers for his legacy. He needs Vitali, not the other way around.He could always fight a top 5 heavyweight and earn a tittle shot but he thinks he is to good for that. It is possible that Haye could beat Vitali now because of Vitali's age so I hope Vitali does not give a fight. If Haye won I'd have to hear his bragging for years to come.

Comment

Haye you had your chance and you pulled so many Mayweather excuses in avoiding a fight so Phuck you

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            If old Vitali is a "nobody" than why is David Haye so obsessed with him?
            Because he is the only way that Haye and make another totally undeserved $5-7 millions. This is all just his usual BUMPF to try to promote himself into another huge payday. He did this with W. Klitschko, actually unrelentingly badgering Klitschko into a 50-50 deal, when it should have been about a 30-70 payday. The "Pavlov's Syndrome" can be very catching. So why not keep trying it.

His "Barnum & Bailey" mess with Audley Harrison showed him just how much he was capable of fooling the public, it worked against Klitschko so he keeps trying it. His farcical "title fights" against Valuev, Ruiz and Harrison, show that he's really more clown than fighter.

This guy's had only 28 fights and he's already retired twice, for goodness sake......just hanging in for a major payday. Don't blame him, I scoff at his supporters and fans

Comment

Haye never said this. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                haye never said vitali was a nobody, he said the ppl he fougth were.

haye should still stfu but to be fair he isnt all that wrong. but same thing applies to him too, at HW that is.
                I don't think Haye goes through Vitali's resume undefeated, he probably would take 2 or 3 Ls, maybe more.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  If old Vitali is a "nobody" than why is David Haye so obsessed with him?
                  That's because Vitali isn't a nobody. He's the 2nd most widely known relevant HW. Haye might be known in europe but globally Vitali is a much bigger name.

Comment

Vitaly was infatuated with fighting Haye after the Wlad loss. Now Haye wants Vitaly but his fans say he's old and Vits should retire. Does anyone else see the double standards here in comparison to the Lewis-Vittles rematch debacle except one guy actually had his shot? Klit fans are a strange bunch indeed. If he doesn't fight Haye and retires good for him, he's earned it. But lets keep it real and give Lewis the same respect especially since he actually fought and beat Vits to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      TS where did he say Vitali is a nobody? can you show me the actual quote ?
                      Trash 'newspaper', but here you go:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-a-nobody.html

Comment

Working...
                      X