No announcement yet.

Official Klitschko-Wach & Helenius-Williams RbR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
    Wlad being the smaller,quicker,more skilled fighter will make this fight brutal if/or when he opens up..Wach is big,slow and not that good and has a super hero chin that Wlad can't miss
    You don't hear those words spoken about Wlad often. And I agree, if Wlad opens up he's gonna be able to land some serious punches and hopefully we get the brutal highlight reel KO.

However, I think Wach will land some big punches of his own and it will interesting to see how Wlad reacts. Rarely does he get hit with anything solid these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Wach looks alot faster, athletic and mobile in this clip then iv ever seen from him before. A little more worried now than i was, his handspeed actually looks good here.

Comment

another video from the open training

he moves pretty well for a such a big guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          Wach looks alot faster, athletic and mobile in this clip then iv ever seen from him before. A little more worried now than i was, his handspeed actually looks good here.
          Why being worried? This fight could be more interesting than expected, a good thing for boxing fans and for Wlad too. Look his 2012 resume... And if he lose, he lose, that's boxing.

Comment

If thats the guy in the video he looks like he could be stopped on the way to the ring!!! If he's so big and strong why is he circling all the time theres not one part of his "workout" were he's moving forward throwing punches!!! Is there a fighter out there that could double jab IN then rip off 4 to 5 punches while keeping the pressure ON!!!
            Hey Wad?............What Ray?.............let this guy jab and feel comfortable doing it .....................then drop a right hand over it and a left hook inside and finish with a right hand!!! Then go home!! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              You don't hear those words spoken about Wlad often. And I agree, if Wlad opens up he's gonna be able to land some serious punches and hopefully we get the brutal highlight reel KO.

However, I think Wach will land some big punches of his own and it will interesting to see how Wlad reacts. Rarely does he get hit with anything solid these days.
              The last guy Wlad fought that was bigger than him was Ray Austin and he destroyed him,I think he looks his best against the bigger fighters cause they are less mobile and we get to appreciate his speed more,while i do not know who Wach is or why he is getting a shot(it happens in every division so i can't just fault Wlad)i will be watching and i expect a brutal finish

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                Wach won't be a walk in the park like Mormeck and Thompson were.
                Yes he will.

Being a big lummox doesn't mean anything, look at Valuev.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  Wach won't be a walk in the park like Mormeck and Thompson were.

He's never been down as an amateur or as a pro.
                  how is his power I've only seen a couple clips

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                    how is his power I've only seen a couple clips
                    He has one-punch KO power.

In the past he wasn't connecting often enough with it (he telegraphed his punches), but he's been more accurate in more recent fights.

Comment

Wach is completely over matched in this fight. He has a paper record that looks good, but delve deeper and he has not beaten any fighter of note in his entire career.

Wlad will walk through him and stop him inside 4 rounds, with or without Steward. Depends on how much mercy Wlad wants to show and how cautious he is whether its WTKO2 WTKO 3 or WTKO4

Comment

Working...
                      X