Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in a Garcia Khan rematch??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, do you think Khan would have given Garcia or even Peterson a rematch if he won either of those fights? I doubt it.

I'd like to see Garcia move on now.

Comment

Only if it benefits the champ, which atm it does not.

Comment

Yup in about 20 years time I could tell my son (hopefully) how there was this one fighter who just had this guys number. They fought twice and both ended in knockouts in similar rounds.

If I was Garcia I'd be all over the rematch, it'd be like someone delivering a poison free well cooked steak to my door step.

Comment

interested. you just dont know what will happen the next time. will Khan learn and play it safe with the long jab, or it would be taken to deep waters and a good war. I'm still rooting for garcia, if khan gets KOed again its all over for him.. Khan should fight Morales next, and it'd be funny if he gets KO

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            Yup in about 20 years time I could tell my son (hopefully) how there was this one fighter who just had this guys number. They fought twice and both ended in knockouts in similar rounds.

If I was Garcia I'd be all over the rematch, it'd be like someone delivering a poison free well cooked steak to my door step.
            ...AK gtta polish his tools before seeing Danny again imo....same result is VERY VERY probable

Comment

Working...
            X