Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brooklyn Shooting in Broad Daylight.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    why da fu¢k is he not in hand cuffs...or why didn't they search him from the beginning...bad police work...
    Those are supermarket security guards, not cops.

He was taken to the back for shop lifting i think, you dont expect someone like that to just str8 up murder 3 people

The first shot was right to the heart

Comment

phuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Comment

That was in my home city of Kiev too

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Those are supermarket security guards, not cops.

He was taken to the back for shop lifting i think, you dont expect someone like that to just str8 up murder 3 people

The first shot was right to the heart
          I thought they were cops, the title reads 3 officers...

Comment

I must be desensitized because I laughed at that vid. It's ****ed up he got shot but the way he rolled down the street, I mean WTF is he doin?

Thanks for the update about the Mcd's worker, I'm glad he ****ed those dykes up. Like The Cleveland Bus Driver says: "If you wanna act like a man, I'm a treat you like a man!!" Glad he never got charged with anything and they did!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
              I must be desensitized because I laughed at that vid. It's ****ed up he got shot but the way he rolled down the street, I mean WTF is he doin?

Thanks for the update about the Mcd's worker, I'm glad he ****ed those dykes up. Like The Cleveland Bus Driver says: "If you wanna act like a man, I'm a treat you like a man!!" Glad he never got charged with anything and they did!!
              i would imagine he got hit in some place vital and couldn't get on his feet. i am guessing, of course.

Comment

My favorite part is how some dude ran up and snatched his shoes after.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  My favorite part is how some dude ran up and snatched his shoes after.
                  i did not even see that....what an animal he'd have to be.

Comment

son, brooklyn is full of crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      that wasn't brutal?

you need to start staying away from youtube and wshh....you're de-sensitized.
                      I thought brains would pop out and blood everywhere. Not saying it is normal but it didn't look gory enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X