Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

say what you want bout haye,he's brought attention and excitemen back to the division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• say what you want bout haye,he's brought attention and excitemen back to the division

he has go people interested in the divisions again he jumped up in weight with a goal and he's actually goin thru wit it

He's had one of the most boring stretches in recent HW boxing history

His only claim to fame and "excitement" is possibly beating a Klitschko

Comment

He's brought a lot hype,and he's been great for the HW division. But he hasn't been very exciting.

Comment

If he can find a way to win its going to get more interesting and that retirement talk may have to go away all together.

Comment

Yeah his mouth has really turned this fight into a huge event.

Comment

Even though i think Haye is gonna lose i still respect him for daring to be great.He`s not like some other fighters who just stay in their hometown fighting bums to milk their popularity for a long time.

Comment

Haye has done a great job selling this fight imo.

Comment

He certainly did not bring excitement back. Certainly attention and interest with his trash talking and promises to dethrone the Klitschkos. But his fights at HW have been awfully boring. I've seen inaccurate fighters land more shots in 12 rounds than Haye has throw in that amount of time.

Comment

problem is It's been with his mouth only.
                  His fights have been pretty horrible.

he needs to back it up. After he gets beat by wlad he should fight arreola, chagaev, chambers etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    he has go people interested in the divisions again he jumped up in weight with a goal and he's actually goin thru wit it
                    what's wrong w/ a little trash talk? haye has been good 4 the HW division n 4 boxing in general. i bet the HBO #s will b good thanks in large part to haye.

Comment

Working...
                    X