Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you let Airport Security finger your wife to fight terrorists that aren't real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    kinda like people that b1tch about cops harassing them w/o cause when usually they weren't complying in the first place.
    No, this isn't the Filipines.

Here we have something called the 4th amendment which protects you from unreasonable searches and seizures.

Third worlders usually don't understand this.

But remember, you're in America now.

What's left of it.

Spy drones are next.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...developed.html

Comment

It seems the "terrorists" won. Fu*k the NWO and there **** I don't fall for there bs like all these bootlickers do.

Comment

Not my claim. Fox news broke the story last week and I posted the clip. They didn't tell me anything I didn't already know though.
        So you don't want to name names then, you don't want to just provide the name? Why? What damage would it do to your premise if you provided the name of this individual?

Here we have something called the 4th amendment which protects you from unreasonable searches and seizures.
        Stop pretending that these are arbitrary random searches. They aren't.

Comment

Nobody touches my Caroline!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            So you don't want to name names then, you don't want to just provide the name? Why? What damage would it do to your premise if you provided the name of this individual?
            I already did man. Don't you read? Its also in that clip if you wanna see it.

Stop pretending that these are arbitrary random searches. They aren't.
            I'm not pretending, that's exactly what they are. Arbitrary, random searches.

Otherwise it be called "racial profiling".

Comment

Working...
            X