Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd have a falling out with Roger Mayweather ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his uncle roger is sick and it's not something to joke about. diabetes is a serious disease.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      I don't remember seeing the unofficial weight for Hatton, DLH or the Mosley fight either, all PPvs, I do know that he's had a history of, as a WW, entering the ring weighing 1-3 pounds more than 147, against Judah he was 147 in the ring I believe. Right now, I doubt he enters the ring weighing more than 153.
      153...id agree. when hes in shape and ready. But Against JMM he wasnt. I think he would have smoked JMM if he was more active...in better shape. He was coming off a lay off. Jmm did put on almost 15 lbs..That entire fight was a fluke...

Comment

Floyd can't get anyone else to train him so he has to go back to the guy he bad mouthed all the time.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don't remember seeing the unofficial weight for Hatton, DLH or the Mosley fight either, all PPvs, I do know that he's had a history of, as a WW, entering the ring weighing 1-3 pounds more than 147, against Judah he was 147 in the ring I believe. Right now, I doubt he enters the ring weighing more than 153.
          The heaviest he's ever come to the ring on the unofficial scales was 150 lbs against Ortiz. So logically he comes to the ring around that mark.

The genuinely funny thing is before that, people honestly believed that Mayweather came to the ring at 160+ lbs against Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            153...id agree. when hes in shape and ready. But Against JMM he wasnt. I think he would have smoked JMM if he was more active...in better shape. He was coming off a lay off. Jmm did put on almost 15 lbs..That entire fight was a fluke...
            Don't think so, Floyd was careful in his attack simply because of his respect for Marquez's counter punching abilities, he was well conditioned and I still say it's his best performance since his suppose retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              Floyd can't get anyone else to train him so he has to go back to the guy he bad mouthed all the time.

U honestly believe that stupidity?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                The heaviest he's ever come to the ring on the unofficial scales was 150 lbs against Ortiz. So logically he comes to the ring around that mark.

The genuinely funny thing is before that, people honestly believed that Mayweather came to the ring at 160+ lbs against Marquez
                160+ is a bit much...But outweighing a LW by nearly 20lbs ....whom himself put on almost 15lbs is also genuinely funny. Also another thing that is funny is ,that some people dont have enough common sense to look at the size difference...determine by knowing how much JMM weighs and looking at Floyd and seeing the difference. :AOR:
                Its like looking at a block compared to a circle. :WORD:

Comment

Don't think so, Floyd was careful in his attack simply because of his respect for Marquez's counter punching abilities, he was well conditioned and I still say it's his best performance since his suppose retirement.

no way....I dont like Floyd at all and i think thats not giving him full creditably..
                  Of course everyone has their opinion...mine is The cotto fight. since his return.
                  IMO...The JMM fight was wack. Dull lack lustering match up. JMM breaking ground in uncharted waters for the first time with a size dis advantage...had nothing. JMM lacked proper conditioning...power and almost 15 extra lbs slowed his speed down. Maybe thats why some think Floyd looked so good.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

U honestly believe that stupidity?
                    It would take you to reply.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      160+ is a bit much...But outweighing a LW by nearly 20lbs ....whom himself put on almost 15lbs is also genuinely funny. Also another thing that is funny is ,that some people dont have enough common sense to look at the size difference...determine by knowing how much JMM weighs and looking at Floyd and seeing the difference. :AOR:
                      Its like looking at a block compared to a circle. :WORD:
                      I think Marquez has shown that he's more than just a Lightweight. Sure, he's a small WW but Mayweather's not a big WW. Other than Pacquaio and Marquez he's the only other WW who comes to the ring a few lbs within the limit.

Marquez comes to the ring about 147-150 Mayweather comes to the ring around the same, maybe a tad higher so I don't see where the 20 lbs is. 20lbs is a vast amount of weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X