Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better chance to beat Bendo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the better chance to beat Bendo?

Maynard or Cerrone?

Out of them, probably Maynard. I think Pettis, Melendez, Miller, and Edgar can all beat him though. The LW division is the most stacked weight class, most of these guys can beat the other guys on any given night....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Out of them, probably Maynard. I think Pettis, Melendez, Miller, and Edgar can all beat him though. The LW division is the most stacked weight class, most of these guys can beat the other guys on any given night....
      Agree, LW is fully stacked but IMO Maynard and Cerrone have the bigger chance compared to the guys you mentioned (let's not include Edgar coz I believe he can reaaly beat Bendo).

I can't see Melendez beating Bendo and while Pettis has the formula and moves to beat Ben, I believe that Henderson has improve much when they first fought. Miller's only chance against Bendo is a hail Mary punch.

Comment

Maynard would have to use superb wrestling to beat Bendo man, I mean like Chael Sonnen like wrestling. Anything less won't be enough to stop Bendo

Comment

Melendez is the only one I see that probably has a chance to beat Hendo at this moment!!He has good striking and good grappling. Melendez is also strong unlike Diaz who has a good ground game but is not physically strong to deal with strong wrestlers..

Comment

Edgar already beat him in my book and I don't really see anyone posing the same challenge to him. Melendez/Maynard probably the closest ones. Cerrone will NOT win and I believe Bendo would beat Pettis in a rematch by grappling and getting it to the ground. Pettis should NOT have lost to Guida, disappointing because I am a fan.

Comment

Pettis will beat him again but by KO this time.

Comment

Maynard and its not even close. Sure Cerrone has a chance if Bendo is stupid enough to make it a stand up fight. But he won't he'll bully Cerrone like he did twice before. Cerrone had him in his best submissions and bendo dodged them all.

Cerrone won't even beat Pettis who I want to see rematch bendo the most. Another sick fight.

Maynard has the size and strength to keep bendo on his ass whereas bendo would take anybody else down. Bendo has the submissions but Maynard has improved submission defense since several years ago being submitted on tuf by Diaz. Maynard has the best chance to grind out a decision.

Comment

Working...
                X