Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson-Pascal Rematch on 3/23 on HBO, Says Shaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully Dawson actually lets his hands go this time.

Comment

To be honest I think Chad is done, not as a boxer but as a possible star. The guy is just way too passive, his style is not fan friendly and once he had the chance to step up he fought like crap against Ward and ended up quitting.

Comment

Dawson will be back in the W column.......

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Great news! Looks like HBO is setting up Ward/Pascal which is the fight I wanna see at 168/175.
          Naw, I'll pass on that for sure. I don't want to see Son of God weight drain any more opponents.

Comment

Dawson should've done this instead of the Ward fight.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
              To be honest I think Chad is done, not as a boxer but as a possible star. The guy is just way too passive, his style is not fan friendly and once he had the chance to step up he fought like crap against Ward and ended up quitting.
              Yeah I got to agree. All three top light-heavy's suck and are boring as Fuc Dawson, Bhopeless and Pascal. Floyd Maynever sr. was right about "Not so bad" Dawson, dude is as soft as baby cotton. I would even put Dawson a notch below Jermaine Taylor but they are build from a similar fabric. Even though I did notice that Dawson was about to knockout boring ass pascal in there first fight, Until pascal decided to headbutt Dawson and end the fight.

Comment

chad "gun shy" dawson

Comment

It'll be nice to see Chad at his usual weight again. This is a must win for Chad, but Pascal shouldn't be a problem since Chad woke up from his Nyquil in like the 10th round and was about to stop Pascal.

Comment

Love this rematch for 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by boricua boxeo View Post
                      I hope its in canada......
                      First fight was in Canada, the rematch will probably be in vegas.

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
                      Naw, I'll pass on that for sure. I don't want to see Son of God weight drain any more opponents.
                      Ward/Pascal would have to be at 175 of course, for the lineal title.

Comment

Working...
                      X