No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Groves: Froch Beats Ward, He Always Delivers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Groves: Froch Beats Ward, He Always Delivers

George Groves has backed Carl Froch to overcome Andre Ward when he puts his WBC super middleweight title on the line in Atlantic City later tonight. WBA champion Ward is the favorite to win the Super Six trophy. However, British and Commonwealth super middleweight champion Groves believes the Nottingham fighter's unorthodox style will cause Ward big problems.

[Click Here To Read More]

ya he always delivers .................

except when kessler whooped him

and a shot taylor hurt and floored him out boxing him 10 rounds until being shot caught up to him...

and also except when dirrel won more rounds than him and they gave him the hometown decision..

he also delivered against a 42 year old glen johnson coming down in weight for the first time in 10 years being inactive and fatigued mid fight from being drained as he fought to a decision....

yep he always delivers

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
      ya he always delivers .................

except when kessler whooped him

and a shot taylor hurt and floored him out boxing him 10 rounds until being shot caught up to him...

and also except when dirrel won more rounds than him and they gave him the hometown decision..

he also delivered against a 42 year old glen johnson coming down in weight for the first time in 10 years being inactive and fatigued mid fight from being drained as he fought to a decision....

yep he always delivers
      Must be hard to post on a boxing forum when you obviously dont enjoy watching boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
        Must be hard to post on a boxing forum when you obviously dont enjoy watching boxing.
        that is sarcasm

i love it

Comment

What exactly is Carl going to deliver? I just do not get all the hype about Froch, he is mediocre at best, he is just tough, that's all. A couple of things...what is all think talk about his serious power? He hasn't KOed anyone in 6 fights (I do not even count Taylor because that was with 17 seconds left and Froch was down 11 rounds to 0 in that fight). I mean let's look at his last 10 fights....he has stopped 3 bums, 2 shot fighters, lost 1, got 2 hometown decisions, 1 gift decision and 1 legitimate win:

Tony Dodson - BUM
          Sergey Tatevosyan - BUM
          Robin Reid - SHOT
          Albert Rybacki - BUM
          Jean Pascal - Hometown DEC
          Jermain Taylor - SHOT
          Andre Dirrell - Hometown DEC
          Mikkel Kessler - LOST
          Arthur Abraham - ONLY legit win
          Glen Johnson - GIFT decision, but should have been a draw

Everyone at the real elite level he could not even hurt for the most part. I just don't see how these performances make him great? He in all likelihood should be 1-1-4 in his last 6 fights. 17 seconds and fights in Nottingham kept him from having this record. The only thing Froch delivers on is his constant **** talking, that is it. Froch is one of those fighters that has gone way farther than his limited abilities should have taken him, it has just been on pure toughness. I respect that, but that will end tonight. WAR S.O.G.!!

Comment

Working...
          X