Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Kessler and Ward rematched, who you picking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward. I had Kessler losing that fight last night.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfandan View Post
      Who would you pick and why?

For the sake of the thread lets say the fight is going to be held at a neutral venue i.e not Denmark or America.
      in sweden kessler.
      anywhere else in the world...Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by TYREL View Post
        the same guy who won the first fight....it's not like it was close or anything.....what completely turns the fight around if it happened again?

if anything kessler gets beat worse. andre has already beaten him, knows what kessler is about, and knows from the first fight that he's able to beat him.
        i think kessler knows what wards about this time and if he prepared better, could make this a 50/50 fight.

its a fight id like to see

Comment

Ward & Kessler could fight 10 more times. The result would be the same. The OP obviously didn't watch the 1st fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MAXWELL_ View Post
            in sweden kessler.
            anywhere else in the world...Ward.
            anywhere else in the wolrd.......even in denmark?

Comment

Ward. Kessler looked good last night, but Froch poses absolutely none of the same problems as Ward.

Comment

I want Ward in Denmark. Witha hugely strict referee. That would be awesome.

@steelhead talking about Seden.

Comment

He Wide UD's him.

Ward's style is not good for Kessler. He doesn't have the hand or foot speed to match Ward

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    I want Ward in Denmark. Witha hugely strict referee. That would be awesome.

@steelhead talking about Seden.
                    the ref i noticed would'nt allow inside-fighting, everytime they touched he shouted stop and was pulling them apart, even when they'd come close without clinching and froch was working on the inside

Comment

I got it 50/50 IF Kessler get's time to heal. It'll have to be in Denmark, cause what an advantage he had in Oakland. I admit, Kessler got schooled. But let the Viking have his homecrowd next!

Comment

Working...
                      X