Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clips of Margarito getting his hands wrapped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so how much is espn deportes?cause if i can get boxing coverage on espn that would be the **** good thing i know spanish

Comment

Originally posted by poontango View Post
      Thats ridiculous. Not everyone believes that. I dont. I think the only people that do are the ones that were inclined to dislike Margarito to begin with and this just gives them justification.
      But there is no evidence of any wrong doing against Cotto other than a warrior performance that wore down Cotto.
      the only ridiculous thing on this thread is you kid, get out

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        Thanks, that's pretty much the part that interested me the most. Were the other 2 interviewers speaking in a neutral or biased tone about Margs? (i.e. do they praise or diss him).
        well it's evident that they were marg fans and they wanted to believe in him, but basically they acknowledge the lab analysis confirmation of plaster wraps and that that capetillo should be banned for life from the sport and that marg should be banned everywhere but not for life. they try to avoid saying that they want the ban for only a year, but it's pretty clear that they want the ban for marg to be everywhere for 1 year.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          did you see the shane mosley fight?
          yes i did, he did not look good without the hand wraps. But i dont think it was the power of the hand wraps, it was his confidence. He looked flustered to throw and didn't look confident at all. If someone put like fake hand wraps on him he would have done a lot better.

Comment

LMAO!!! Barrera in this video clip says that "a boxer feels and knows if there is something different in his wraps"; like plaster. Same comment came out of Lenox Lewis and other boxers after the incident. More evidence piling up that screams; "MARGARITO KNEW AND IS FULL OF ****!!!"

Comment

Working...
            X