Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariusz Wach = best chin in the business?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wach definitely has a very impressive chin.

Comment

Wach's chin was something to behold, he was eating huge shots that would have probably downed any fighter from any era. I don't see anybody stopping Wach in a fight, unless his resistance has been degraded by that pummelling.

Comment

Its funny to see the butt-hurt Brits nearly choke on their fig newtons whenever Wladimir fights or one of their fellow countrymen get smacked around (this case being the former).

Go cry into your cardigans you tea-drinking sissies.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
          Wach's chin was something to behold, he was eating huge shots that would have probably downed any fighter from any era. I don't see anybody stopping Wach in a fight, unless his resistance has been degraded by that pummelling.
          George foreman would have backed wach to the ropes and stopped him. He'd go to the body and eventually wach would go down.

Wach does have a monster chin

Comment

P4P it's between him, Rios and Mathysse.

Comment

I dont think it was anywhere near as bad as what Vitali did to poor briggs.

Credit to wach though.
              Last edited by Mikel 45; 11-10-2012, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
                I dont think it was anywhere near as bad as what Vitali did to poor briggs.

Credit to wach though.
                Yeah it didnt look as bad. Wlad got him with some big shots but a lot of jabs in there as well and a lot of holding. Wlad was breathing hard and would slow down because he was hitting him hard without much effect and didnt want to gas out and get countered when hes tired.

I think vitali's stamina was much better. Remember vitali would fight entire fights without hardly holding at all. The beatdown he gave poor briggs and arreola were worse, vitali throws hard consistently the entire fight without holding. He threw like 800 punches or something crazy against arreola.

Wlad may hit harder with single shots when he wants to, but vitali dont paw with the jab or right like wlad does and hold half the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  George foreman would have backed wach to the ropes and stopped him. He'd go to the body and eventually wach would go down.

Wach does have a monster chin

He would, in fact thats exactly how the Chuvalo fight when, chuvalo was curled up in the corner taking nasty hooks to the body without throwing back so the ref stopped it. Never went down though but he would have eventually.

Comment

Wlad has certified power in both hands, he has demolished many of fighters with solid chins, but Wach was something else. Wladimir landed some of his most cleanest shots in combination, but Wach took it like the warrior that he is. All props to him, he very well might have the best chin in the business, even better than Vitali's and I do not make those kind of statements casually.

Comment

I heard Wach uses his chin to hammer in nails.

Comment

Working...
                      X