Felix Sturm v Martin Murray RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are both going to lose!

Comment

I've not seen Murray fight before so I don't know what his usual style is or his strengths, but he's allowing himself to be backed up and is getting outlanded on the outside. He needs to try and get up close and personal more often, or do something to disrupt Sturm and stop him from dictating the pace.

Comment

Not as one sided as I thought it would be. Murray can't miss with the left hook.

Comment

4-2 to Sturm for me, Murray needs to be a tad more aggressive but Sturm looks tired to me....

Comment

I think Murrays going to come on strong in the later rounds, he needs to be more aggressive he has been good this round Murray...

Comment

Ye gods, the Sky commentators frustrate me so much. I have no idea how Jim Watt won titles, he seems to think that if a punch gets thrown it lands automatically...

Comment

Murray is hitting Sturm, but he's not hitting him hard enough, when Sturm comes forward Murray should trade IMO, he's not a huge puncher.

Comment

The commentators are more impressed with Murray then I have been. I expect Sturm to put his foot down now

Comment

Murray is hitting Sturm cleanly, Murray is partially blocking.

Strum looks knackered.

Comment

So far Sturm is winning...

Comment

Working...
                      X