No announcement yet.

Any Banshee watchers here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Banshee watchers here?

I just watched the first episode tonight.... so far looks okay.

I thought it was alright for a opener. Openers spend alot of time introducing the characters and setting up the season. But it was interesting and the ads for the rest of the season look good. I have been following Cinemax's orig. series since last season. Strikeback and Hunted are two others.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      I thought it was alright for a opener. Openers spend alot of time introducing the characters and setting up the season. But it was interesting and the ads for the rest of the season look good. I have been following Cinemax's orig. series since last season. Strikeback and Hunted are two others.
      i got to check them out too. All my favorites are off....Homeland, Dexter, Boardwalk, and Burn Notice....I love them shows....

Comment

Is Master Chief in it?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          i got to check them out too. All my favorites are off....Homeland, Dexter, Boardwalk, and Burn Notice....I love them shows....
          I think Hunted got cancelled after the fist season. But Strike Back is a high action series. Kind of like 24 without the drama. It will return sometime this year.

I watch Burn Notice but haven't got into Boardwalk or Homeland yet. If you get the chance check out Person of Interest on Thursdays or Justified on FX(Tues). They are pretty good.
          Last edited by TBear; 01-15-2013, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            I think Hunted got cancelled after the fist season. But Strike Back is a high action series. Kind of like 24 without the drama. It will return sometime this year.
            im gonna look it up in a few...how many seasons so far is Strike back?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              im gonna look it up in a few...how many seasons so far is Strike back?
              They will be starting their third season. I didn't start watching it til season two.

Comment

heard it was boring. some people feel asleep.

Comment

hahahhaa...

Comment

I have a comic of the prequel which is really good. But I'd much rather see it as a comic than as a tv show.

Comment

Working...
                    X