• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dexter needs to bone debra in the show.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      dexter needs to bone debra in the show.
      Now that would be hilarious. Debra and dexter in real life were married until about a year ago they got a divorce!

Comment

Did anyone watch Dexter tonight?

He was about to kill the blonde and let her go. Nice direction they're going.

Comment

Awful season so far obvious change in writers the whole mafia crap is overboard its making the Lumen season look good.

Comment

Holy crap what a turn around the last few episodes were really good,when Dexter and the mafia guy were talking before he died it hit home with my love i have for this physco bia that eother wants to fck or kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Holy crap what a turn around the last few episodes were really good,when Dexter and the mafia guy were talking before he died it hit home with my love i have for this physco bia that eother wants to fck or kill me.
              This season is ****ing abysmal, but it's saving grace has been the dialogues between Dexter and Issak.

Comment

I thought it got good again past few episodes

Comment

This is probably my favourite season so far. Maybe aside from season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    This season is ****ing abysmal, but it's saving grace has been the dialogues between Dexter and Issak.
                    Abysmal? I wouldn't go that far. I thought it started off interesting, kinda went to shit and then got more interesting the past few episodes. I got home to late and missed last night's episode but I'll catch it tonight on DVR.

Comment

The whole 'love intrest' angle is just redundant and played out.

They've been rehasing it ever since Rita was introduced with virtually no success, IMO. I'm beginning to think that they're just doing it to appeal to chicks. Season 5 was the worst in that regard : Emotionally destroyed chick who was recently the victim of grueling and prolonged rape sessions seeks comfort by immediately jumping on the nearest d*ck.

It was cliched garbage that never happens in real life : Chicks who've been raped are sexually ****ed up for a very long time, if not forever.

This whole fling with Hannah is just a rehash of the Lila storyline from season 2, sans the killing.

Seasons 1, 2, and 4 were the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X