No announcement yet.

Ricky Burns would get sparked out by Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Burns would get sparked out by Broner

I don't think he wants any of The Problem.

It's the obvious next move. I think he'll push Broner a little more than DeMarco did.

Comment

I forgot about Burns.

I'm not convinced he can beat Broner, but he would put up a 100x better effort than tonight.

IDK, I'll have to watch more tape of Burns before I can say for certain how that fight would play out.

Comment

This should happen in February or March, than the big one hopefully in the summer, Gamboa.

Comment

He already ducked Broner and threw his 130lb WBO title in the trash to avoid his beating.

Comment

Well The bad news is the mandatory challenger is Adrien Broner so get ready for Broner vs Burns in early 2013

Comment

Adrian Broner will be afraid to fight Ricky Burns in Scotland, where it would draw a huge crowd of about 20,000.

Broner can't draw flies in the USA. There were only about 2000 in attendance tonight.

Burns would get robbed in the USA, but Ricky would definitely win in Scotland with fair officiating.

Comment

and you honestly need this fight to tell you that

he was going to get his a$$ kicked at 130...he knew it and his promoter knew it that is why he moved up, watch how they talk about "BRONER HAS TO COME TO BURNS BACKYARD TO MAKE THAT FIGHT" that will be the excuse to avoid fighting Broner...AGAIN! Burns have absolutely NO POWER that fight will look like the Litzua vs Broner fight

Walking him down...KNOCK HIM OUT within 4-6 Rounds

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I don't think he wants any of The Problem.
                  No he doesn't

but you really are pathetic, bandwagoning moron

Comment

I think Burns is willing to fight Broner. Burns will fight anyone.

My worry is Frank Warren.

Comment

Working...
                    X